Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Haney Needs To Step Up His Game and Talking - It's Horrible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Haney Needs To Step Up His Game and Talking - It's Horrible!

IBF, WBC Franchise, WBO, WBA lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez is guaranteeing that a showdown with Devin Haney, who holds the WBC's full title at 135-pounds, will go down in the near future. There is growing tension between the two boxers, because the World Boxing Council is refusing to end the debate over which of them is the real WBC champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

NO Teo you have to give LOMA a re-match after Kambosos.
    Which fight is more money and which fight is better for legacy?
    Right.
    So are you going to man up, just like Loma did fighting you.

Comment

We have 2 WBC world champions at 135, it should only be one but some Boxing fans are happy to see the BS franchise belt as counting towards undisputed and some still want to recognise the original world title so that makes everything very disputed.

Only 1 way to sort it. Have the 2 champions fight. Sooner that happens the sooner it all makes sense again.

Comment

Interesting how quickly a guy can turn into a self-entitled bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          Interesting how quickly a guy can turn into a self-entitled bitch.
          What do you mean?

I'm glad Teo is actually biting back. I thought he was going to go all risk averse and duck everyone. Hopefully this'll get made after kamboso.

Then, fingers crossed, a certain Ukrainian.

Comment

This kid not even that hard to beat that's why he doing all this talking he knows good and well it'd be a life and death fight with Haney right now. He done had a couple hard fights came out on top now he wants to hold on to that precious 0 that's what it is...The Thurman manual lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              NO Teo you have to give LOMA a re-match after Kambosos.
              Which fight is more money and which fight is better for legacy?
              Right.
              So are you going to man up, just like Loma did fighting you.
              Loma is going to get knocked out next time.

Comment

I really don't know why Haney is even mentioned, put up a snooze fest with his pillow fists against 40 year old Gamboa and his only claim to fame is a decent sparring session. He would get smashed by any of the top dogs.

Comment

Forreal. Haney kinda look and sound like a wimp.

Need to step up the promotion. He's the odd one out.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                    What do you mean?

I'm glad Teo is actually biting back. I thought he was going to go all risk averse and duck everyone. Hopefully this'll get made after kamboso.

Then, fingers crossed, a certain Ukrainian.
                    Don't worry, Teo won't fight Haney in the foreseeable future. But I like your naivete.

Comment

Working...
                    X