Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook: Hearn Still Interested in Making The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    That’s only 50% accurate my friend, kell Brook has never been about money. However, the fool from Bolton is ONLY about money.
    Also, The WBC are far to prestige for this lol, it should be the IBO or WBO or even GLC !!! (Greedy Little C..t) belt.
    The WBC is losing their prestige on the daily! I used to think they were the best, but then all these "Franchise" belts started popping up!

Leave a comment:

• Ivansmamma
    replied
    Feel kind of like Tyson vs Jones Jr except these guys where never great to begin with....

I will watch it if its on for free but they dont have any relevance anymore. It would have been good five years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Motorcity Cobra
    replied
    Might as well make it. If JuanMa v. Gamboa was made or Rios v. Ortiz was made I'd watch it

Leave a comment:

• Yacontya
    replied
    Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    The fight would still sell so Hearn knows what he is doing....but quality wise would it be any good? Khan is finished and Brook is a coward.
    Floyd looks like he’s takin a massive poo in that photo lol

Leave a comment:

• Yacontya
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Make a belt for them! The WBC British Franchise Champion! LMAO!
    That’s only 50% accurate my friend, kell Brook has never been about money. However, the fool from Bolton is ONLY about money.
    Also, The WBC are far to prestige for this lol, it should be the IBO or WBO or even GLC !!! (Greedy Little C..t) belt.

Leave a comment:

• BodiesInFlight
    replied
    I must have no shame then because I'd still watch it lol

Leave a comment:

• soul_survivor
    replied
    The fight would still sell so Hearn knows what he is doing....but quality wise would it be any good? Khan is finished and Brook is a coward.

Leave a comment:

• Bain01D
    replied
    Shame no one else is interested in seeing it!

Leave a comment:

• Yacontya
    replied
    I have been quietly praying to my imaginary god (his names alan) for this fight to happen over The last ten years and unfortunately, “ole wobbly” cranks it up and then bottles out making ridiculous demands about this and that yet, kell Brook would have taken it under any terms at any time but now, it ain’t him that needs the money.
    He was bang on with that statement but the fool will inevitably reply with “Kelly’s scared” or whatever and end up with the “don’t pay well take it away” clowns on his doorstep to take his stuff which, will include his HO that more than likely WAS sodomised by AJ and friends lol
    I’d give him 50 nicka for it but it would need a good soak in the tub first.
    Kell Wins by the worst ko ever seen in a boxing ring at anytime. Goodbye forever “king khunt”.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Make a belt for them! The WBC British Franchise Champion! LMAO!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X