Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Ryan Garcia Capable of Beating All of The Best Guys Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: Ryan Garcia Capable of Beating All of The Best Guys Now

Former two division world champion Ricky Hatton was very impressed with Saturday's performance by Ryan Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs). The 22-year-old rising lightweight knocked out 2012 Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell in seven rounds to capture the WBC's interim-world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congrats to Luke for taking on the best and giving fans some quality fights.

Comment

Don't know, but this kid gives me a Chavez jr vibes. Time will tell, but I hope he progresses and give us some memorable fights.

Comment

Ricky must be on the sauce again...

Comment

Pretty much agree with all that

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Don't know, but this kid gives me a Chavez jr vibes. Time will tell, but I hope he progresses and give us some memorable fights.
            Ryan Garcia still has work to do, but unlike Chavez Jr., he is not lazy. By all accounts, Ryan does work hard in the gym and stays in shape. Chavez Jr. got all the breaks and the big bucks because of his father's name. That he wants to fight the best is a good sign, but Eddie Reynoso knows that Ryan needs to improve his defense. We shall see how this all works out.

Comment

Yeah no more of this “he’s not ready yet” rubbish. Championship fights from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                surprised you didn't say Adrien Broner? I mean, that's who's nutsax I remember your chin being on constantly...even after he got his arse beat by maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Yeah no more of this “he’s not ready yet” rubbish. Championship fights from here on out
                  I’m sure Garcia wants the same. He’s proven that he’s ready to take on the best, but I don’t think that he’s ready enough to beat Lopez. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Canelo’s team has made a HUGE INFLUENCE on the kid. He could go all the way up if he stays focused as a BOXER and not a website personality. Remember when Oscar his promoter became a singer and what happened right after?
                    Be a BOXER NOW kid. Be what ever the fk you want to be AFTER.

Comment

Working...
                    X