Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Not Expecting 1st Round KO vs. Campbell; I'm Ready For Tough Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Not Expecting 1st Round KO vs. Campbell; I'm Ready For Tough Night

Ryan Garcia's last two opponents in Romero Duno and Francisco Fonseca have failed to make it out of the first round. If good things come in thirds, does that mean Garcia (20-0, 17 KOs) will finish Luke Campbell inside of three minutes on Saturday at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Campbell ate a lot of leather against Lomo & Linares but went 12 rounds, lost a split decision to Linares. Against Linares he went toe to toe all night and got dropped by a right hand earlier in the fight not a check left hook or short left hook like Lopez said would be there all night. Maybe the left hook sets up the power shot for Garcia on Campbell like Lomo did late in his fight against Campbell. Lomo hurt Campbell with a short left hook before dropping him with body shots. Campbell will be there all night for Garcia to stop because he doesn't run, he stays in front and throws.

Comment

Working...
    X