Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Luke Campbell - Ready For Showdown in Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Luke Campbell - Ready For Showdown in Dallas

Luke Campbell, Ryan Garcia Weights Photos Gallery - Ryan Garcia (20-0, 17 KOs) and Luke Campbell (20-3, 16 KOs) made weight in Dallas, Texas ahead of their 12-round showdown for the interim WBC Lightweight Championship. They were joined by undercard fighters from the event including world champions Rene Alvarado (32-8, 21 KOs) and Felix Alvarado (35-2, 30 KOs) and many others. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both fighters are in excellent shape, big step up for Garcia.

Comment

Can't wait for this one. 50/50 for me but we don't really know how good Garcia is. We will tomorrow.

Comment

Oscar has lost a ton of weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Oscar has lost a ton of weight.
          He's in negotiations to fight the Paul-Mayweather winner

Comment

WAR KingRy!!! War Flash!

Comment

I find it funny how they make them wear masks and put a glass shield in between them and tomorrow they'll be face to face maskless, lol

Comment

It looks like it's going to be another very tough night for Garcia. He keeps talking about other fighters too. I don't think he's focused

Comment

Originally posted by Kemyj View Post
                  I find it funny how they make them wear masks and put a glass shield in between them and tomorrow they'll be face to face maskless, lol
                  Yep so ****** and meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemyj View Post
                    Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    Yep so ****** and meaningless.
                    They want them to not get sick before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X