Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Luke Campbell - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Elie someone said that dude with the glasses is your abusive domineering boyfriend? Very sad.

Comment

Is it me, or does Garcia look weight drained?
      Tired eyes, hollow features of the face...

Campbell looks alright.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
        Elie someone said that dude with the glasses is your abusive domineering boyfriend? Very sad.

Peter, reliable sources tell me that you were a turd-burglar in prison. Apparently, homo***uality runs in your no-good family.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
          Is it me, or does Garcia look weight drained?
          Tired eyes, hollow features of the face...

Campbell looks alright.
          Ryan always looks like that but he is big for 135 so don’t see him staying there long.

Luke looks ready.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Peter, reliable sources tell me that you were a turd-burglar in prison. Apparently, homo***uality runs in your no-good family.
            2 blokes discussing each others' grade of *******uality on a boxing forum? There's probably a reddit you can use for that kind of thing. Or just exchange phone numbers or something!

Anyway, Campbell on points. He's too savvy to be walking into shots. He'll use his feet and control him with the jab. Could even see him taking him out late with body shots. Garcia hasn't faced anyone with any kind of IQ yet. I suspect he'll get found out this time

Comment

Originally posted by czech View Post
              Anyway, Campbell on points. He's too savvy to be walking into shots. He'll use his feet and control him with the jab. Could even see him taking him out late with body shots. Garcia hasn't faced anyone with any kind of IQ yet. I suspect he'll get found out this time
              We can tell you haven't watched much of Ryan Garcia. He's not some overhyped social media star, he actually works hard in the gym and backs up his words in the ring. This isn't about Garcia proving himself, it's about all of us praying that Campbell makes it out of that ring in good health. Saturday night he's gonna get beat down like a little boy.

Comment

A lot of vitriol directed at Garcia. No doubt this is his stiffest test, especially up until that point it was Loma's toughest fight to date.

He'll need to be on his A-game and accept he's going to cop some leather, so the usual questions are waiting to be answered regarding Garcia's chin, adaptability, and responding under pressure.

I like both fighters, as to Garcia looking weight drained it's certainly possible as he's only 22 and nearing the end of his growth years, and for that reason I think he'll adapt well to the rigours of making weight, his supreme confidence in his ability will be the difference in this one for me.

Comment

Use the force, Luke...

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                    We can tell you haven't watched much of Ryan Garcia. He's not some overhyped social media star, he actually works hard in the gym and backs up his words in the ring. This isn't about Garcia proving himself, it's about all of us praying that Campbell makes it out of that ring in good health. Saturday night he's gonna get beat down like a little boy.
                    Who's "We"? I've seen pretty much all of his fights, and he's looked great against not great opposition. I remember seeing him struggle against some Mexican dude who had zero technique. Anyway, we'll see. Campbell wins in my opinion, Garcia gets found out for being a hype job. I may be wrong. No need for the condescending remark either way
                    Last edited by czech; 01-01-2021, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Campbell not a puncher but a good boxer. Ryan hits harder than Loma and counterpunches like Donaire. Good test for Garcia. You never know in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X