Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Backs Joshua To Overcome Fury in The Late Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Backs Joshua To Overcome Fury in The Late Rounds

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is backing IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua to come away with a victory when he faces WBC world champion Tyson Fury.

[Click Here To Read More]

I see it the other way round.

I think Fury stops AJ in 9.

Comment

Fury is all wrong for Joshua

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. All it takes is one shot. Having said that, if I had to pick a winner, I'd pick Fury.
        Last edited by Apollo7; 12-31-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

When Joshua beats him we're going to hear a lot of excuses. Fury has become VERY overrated. He's not the slick boxing master people are making him out to be. He gets caught almost every fight. Joshua is the most skilled fighter Fury has fought (not counting a safety first and unmotivated Wlad)
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-31-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Agree - but AJ will get no credit.....and I’m more a Fury fan than AJ.

I agree with Canelo, exactly how I see it.

Comment

I think hes way off,Fury by ko Wilder 2.0 style imo. AJ is too fearful of that chin ever since the Michelin man ko. In order for AJ to keep Fury honest, he'll have to make him fear the ko which I don't think is likely considering Fury already tamed the biggest hw punchers & made them leave their hands at home. I think Fury has finally realized how to fight,kronk style!

NoBody beats current Canelo or Fury at respective weights,their just too god damned good at the moment & too experienced from the toughest opponents they schooled.

Comment

That has to be the least realistic prediction ive heard from a top boxer. Aj get a second wind? Like fury will allow that to happen. Fury will jump on him like a fly on ****. Think canelo is jelly fury has become the face of boxing, and will establish it when he beats joshua

Comment

the only way joshua beat fury is by hearn induced robbery imo

Comment

I know they’re the same platform, but lol not a chance

Comment

Working...
                    X