Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Officially Enrolled In Mandated Random Drug Testing Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop lying to yourselves, you all know you miss the big baby drama show...

Comment

Miller is huge.. always wanted to see how he'd take a big punch.

If he ever fights top guys again, Deontay is the right one for the job.

Comment

Cue the Homer Simpson boxing Drederick Tatum gif's...

Comment

It is going to be funny when he gets popped again.

Comment

In before he says 'you really think I'd be ****** enough to voluntarily sign up for PED testing if I was on gear???' when he gets popped again.

Smart.

Comment

About time, I’m sure he’s trying to find how we can get around the testing already though. I would still like AJ vs Miller down the line, I think it would have even more ****e now

Comment

“Just stay tuned in,” Miller demanded. “This is the first drug test, I know I’m gonna pass the damn thing and just keep it moving.”
                How does he know that if previous shit happened without him knowing anything?!

Comment

He should just blame it on wild boars testicles or tainted Mexican beef. Then pretend he was depressed and had mental health issues so that people can feel sorry for him. Those two things seemed to work for other boxers hahaha. (Sigh)

Comment

He should be permanently banded after multiple failed tests....Might as well let fighters use loaded gloves if we're going to allow steroid fighters to remain in the sport.

Comment

We’ve seen this trick with ped users before. Sign up for vada24/7 for 1 year, let the world know you did it to try and regain credibility. Let it expire after a year but don’t tell anyone it expired and then proceed as if nothing ever happened in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X