Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Ryan Garcia Uses A Lot Of The Negativity To Prove That He's The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Ryan Garcia Uses A Lot Of The Negativity To Prove That He's The Best

Ryan Garcia couldn't ask for better mentors in relation to proven wrong those who constantly insist what he can't accomplish. Next up for the unbeaten lightweight contender is a dangerous crossroads showdown with England's Luke Campbell (20-3, 16KOs), with the two due to ring in the New Year atop a January 2 DAZN-streamed show from American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. The bout marks a step up in class for the 22-year old Garca (20-0, 17KOs), who has spent most of his young career proving critics wrong as he climbs the lightweight ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The best at what ? Who has he fought ?

Comment

Interesting fight. Garcia is talented, but hasn't fought anybody yet and is way overrated at this point. Campbell a big step up and a good test.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        The best at what ? Who has he fought ?
        Did you not read the article?

Another hater of which the article is clearly pointing out.

“two-time title challenger Francisco Fonseca”

Whose only losses have come to Tank and Farmer. Not a slouch of an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Did you not read the article?

Another hater of which the article is clearly pointing out.

“two-time title challenger Francisco Fonseca”

Whose only losses have come to Tank and Farmer. Not a slouch of an opponent.
          exactly my point.

Comment

I remember seeing Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins fight back in the 90's...Bernard a fan favorite.

Comment

bryan is the best at what he does and he's proved it many times on instagram

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this fight. I like that Ryan wants to step up to this kind of talent. This will tell us a lot about him.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  exactly my point.
                  His losses are to two champions you’ve made exactly no point. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    His losses are to two champions you’ve made exactly no point. Try again.
                    third class champions. Now it's like the punching bag Campbell. Garcia needs to start fighting threats.🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X