Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell Beats Down Mike Gavronski For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell Beats Down Mike Gavronski For TKO Win

Morrell, Gavronski Fight Photos Gallery - Interim WBA Super Middleweight Champion David O. Morrell Jr. (4-0, 3 KOs) earned a dominant knockout victory over Mike Gavronski (26-4-1, 16 KOs) in three rounds Saturday night in the main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from the Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles. (photos Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a multi-universal, milky way galactic, inter-planetary, cosmic asswhipping

Comment

Boricua181

David Morrell is a dangerous fighter, who can box, punch, take a punch, and has stamina to boot. Morrell is a more developed fighter than Edgar Barlanga. He's also being matched against better quality opponents than Berlanga has faced. If they were to face each other now, I'd have to give the edge to Morrell. I hate to say that, because I want to see Berlanga succeed. Luckily that fight isn't going to be made at this time, and Morrell realizes that they'll make big money further down the line. So he's smart enough to know the business end of boxing, and we'll see a hell of a fight in 2022. I do believe that in 2021 Berlanga's going to fight much better opposition, and if he gets pats those test's then we got something brewing. Berlanga has already stated that he'll be ready to fight Canelo in 2022. That's if Morrell doesn't fight Canelo first, due to the fact that he's on a faster pace, against better opposition. We will see what happens within the next two years, it should be as interesting, as it should be exciting. I'm a Morrell fan, until he fights Berlanga, then I have to root for the Boricua. .

Comment

This fight seemed kind of pointless. Such short notice he couldn't even make weight vs a guy that shouldn't have even been in there with him in the first place. Stop putting jobber club fighters in main events...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          This fight seemed kind of pointless. Such short notice he couldn't even make weight vs a guy that shouldn't have even been in there with him in the first place. Stop putting jobber club fighters in main events...
          this was his fourth fight, against a seasoned veteran with a 26-3 mark. He was supposed to test an up and coming kid. Give a little bit of credit to the kid. I didn't know he was going to trash him so bad.

Comment

Working...
          X