Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hiroto Kyoguchi Inks Multi-Fight Pact With Matchroom Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hiroto Kyoguchi Inks Multi-Fight Pact With Matchroom Boxing

Long one of the sport's best-kept secrets, Hiroto Kyoguchi is now poised to introduce himself to a wider audience. The two-division and reigning junior flyweight titlist from Japan will now fight under the Matchroom Boxing banner, having inked a multi-fight promotional deal. "I am confident that I will give it my all and show honor in this sport as a proud Japanese World champion," Kyoguchi declared in a statement announcing the signing on Wednesday. "I'm ready."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I do wonder if there is intentions for a fight in Japan or somewhere similar as Eddie is starting to pick up a few more left field signings ..

Comment

"It is an honor to work with the best promoter in the world in Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing," said Reynoso
      Wow!? Can't wait for comments on this...

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Wow!? Can't wait for comments on this...
        I hadn’t seen that but it is hard to argue at the moment, he certainly gives the most opportunities to fighters because of his worldwide presence & has consistently delivered for fighters. You have a very small proportion of his fighters actually make bad comments about him to be fair.

Comment

Holy *****! This is good news for us hardcore fans who keep up the little guys. This is more exposure for Kyoguchi and a big chance to showcase his talent to a wider audience.

Comment

That's great news if they make big fights for him. If they just bring him to the Western Hemisphere to fight ordinary Latino opposition, then it doesn't mean much. Felix Alvarado would be the ideal opponent.

Comment

The little guys fight the bigger fights, they have to but I would like to see some match ups Soto or Heno there are more and they can and do move up and around the divisions of 108 or 112 lot of interesting fights. Should be easier to make the fights IF borders open up in the near future.

Comment

It's starting to look a lot like canelos recent legal actions were designed to get rid of golden boy rather than any problem with dazn.

Comment

Working...
                X