Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Avni Yildirim Will Perform Better Against Canelo Than Callum Smith Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, on boxingscene, boy band fan girls question every other champion about “who has he fought” in terms of realm challenges of Plant, Benevidez, Andrade, and Charlo......the social media fan era is truly something else....

Comment

Advil is completely unknown, was knocked out by Eubank Jr and wants to fight Canelo😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Why can't Advil fight Benevidez for the wbc? Why did the belt got to smith vs canelo? Canelo is not the wbc 160 champ. Smith was the super wba.. Soo why did the wbc skip advil and Benevidez? Lmao.. I'm kidding.. I know why! I'm expecting a hunchoi franchise belt at 168 soon to help them duck david!!! I see what's going on here.. And I'm mad at david for eating like a savage an losing the belt on the scale in the first place! He needs to focus.. No overeating.. No *******!! And as for Canelo.. No clembutirol tacos! And lets have a clean fight! My money is on david..
        I would hope he would fight Plant in 2021, winner gets Canelo! If not Benavidez vs. Plant, then Jermall Charlo vs. Plant would be good too!

Comment

Wow, Yildirim's manager really going out on a limb there
          Last edited by Feint First; 12-23-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Forget about performing better than Smith, we want a real fight where the other guy is coming for belt. This is what happens when you give a title shot to someone who is not worthy. Make the Charlo fight! Enough with the you need to fight so & so first...

Comment

Hasn't fought in 2 years, hasn't ever beaten a half decent fighter in his life, got his ass kicked badly by Eubanks, lost against Dirrell, and he wants to fight Canelo, and somehow he would do better than Smth ..

The only reason I would watch this fight is to see Canelo beat the **** out of this turkish bum

Comment

He will. He can get KO'd in the first round and he'll have put in more of an effort than Smith. Anybody that makes a legitimate effort to win performs better than Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I would hope he would fight Plant in 2021, winner gets Canelo! If not Benavidez vs. Plant, then Jermall Charlo vs. Plant would be good too!
                  I would definitely watch any of those two fights!!! charlo plant would be fire.. Winner gets david.. An the winner of that gets Canelo.. Smw division would be on fire!!!

Comment

He has 12 KOs and Canelo has a world class chin.

Comment

People sleeping on the Turkish warrior, he was giving Dirrell all he wanted an more and was looking the fresher an stronger fighter as the fight wore on before randomly the doc came in to stop the fight due to a cut on Dirrell which IMO was very convenient!

It’s the reason Avni is still in prime position for a title shot, people know he was on his way to probably stopping Dirrell if it wasn’t for the cut!

If Canelo doesn’t stop him early he’s gonna have to box Yildrim using the ring instead of coming forward, Eubank caught a overconfident Yildrim who foolishly traded with a faster fighter in Eubank from midrange but should’ve kept the fight at a phone booth where Avni does his best work!

Canelo specializes in mid range to in fighting and Yildrim is very good on the inside, Canelo won’t be able to bully someone who’s as dense as him and also knows Canelo’s tricks since he was a sparring partner for Canelo!

Banana skin fight I feel

Comment

Working...
                      X