No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez in Awe of Canelo's Victory Over Callum Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P4pKing Canelo

This what happens when you get on the ring with the p4p king canelo , he will make you look like a lower class boxer with his superb skill set,,

Comment

To me, Callum did his best, I'm not going to berate him, because Mauricio is fawning and sighing over Canelo. I knew what I was getting, Callum did better than I thought he would. Campbell, up next. He has experience that Callum was protected from, until now, and Ryan isn't Canelo.

Comment

Of course Suleiman supports Canelo and gushes over him. I will say, Canelo is in his prime now, in the zone, and he makes potentially tough fights look easier than we thought.

Golovkin gave him tough fights but Canelo really outgunned GGG in the rematch. Who knows, maybe he'll fight Beterbiev and Bivol before the end of his career.

Comment

Canelo had 12000 fans in attendance and triple flop had like 100 in Florida that's crazy , its all about skill but numbers are a big part if the game.

Comment

Hopefully Sulaiman can make Benavidez the WBC mandatory after Canelo’s defense against Yldimir.

Comment

Canelo is the baddest in the game right now.

But this creeper Sulaiman sounds like he touches himself at night when he thinks of him. :wank::wank:

Comment

Wipe that semen off the side of your mouth before it drips onto your suit and tie Mr. Sulaiman.

Comment

I’ve never seen such praise for a 6-1 favorite beating a guy he was supposed to beat and a guy who deserved to lose his previous fight to a mid level opponent.

Comment

CANELO VS CHARLO 160 or 168. GGG VS ANDRADE at 160. Any objections??

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                      CANELO VS CHARLO 160 or 168. GGG VS ANDRADE at 160. Any objections??
                      Beny v Sweet Hands? Give a border brother a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X