Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Loma Aiming For Spring Return, Bes***** is Back Jan. 30 on Beterbiev Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Agreed and he still managed to get 3 belts there.

He's just too small for a young elite big lightweight like Teofimo or Haney (Haney needs to prove it but I Think he's elite too).

Teo and Haney are the only ones that I would favor over Loma at 135. They are too big and no slouch. If Garcia beats up a game Campbell now we talk.

Teofimo sucks down to make 135, even at 140 he will be a large dog strong looking fighter, and he has an elite skillset.

It takes a guy like Duran, Floyd or Manny to beat such a guy.
    Loma is not on that level.

Still a great fight, still can do good at 135, I had him winning 5 rounds.

When Teofimo stops the top guys at 135, 140, even maybe 147 Loma's competitive loss won't look that bad.

I thought Loma did his best with the tools he had. Teo was just too good, too strong.
    Agreed. But we could also say the division is a bit weak right now, aside from the 3 you mentioned.

Comment

He gonna duck Berchelt again at 130?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Agreed. But we could also say the division is a bit weak right now, aside from the 3 you mentioned.
        Yeah, and 130 is more interesting, and that's mainly why Loma should go back there.

Berchelt, Valdez, Jojo, Shakur, Davis

Then you got guys like LSC, Frampton, Herring, Colbert, Farmer, Forster, Herring

Ho boy...

Loma should not give a fck about Lopez, he lost, period, he couldn't avenge the Salido loss either.

Loma will probably go down as a greater fighter history wise than Lopez despite the loss, we don't know yet but...

He should focus on 130, that's not his first loss, he might KTFO in a Lopez rematch. He's getting old and his shoulder is falling appart.

Comment

This is the most uninformed group of people I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

I think Loma can do well at 135, people forget that when Loma let his hands go he was handling Lopez!

If no rematch and if Lopez wants to continue ducking both Haney and Loma rematch then Loma should fight Haney!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Rematches are for competitive fights, not 11 rounds to 1 fights.
              They dont want to admit this, but Julie's scorecard is a lot better than Bumchenko stans who think the fight could've been a draw, or even in favor of Lomo.

Comment

Loma knew he wasnt gonna win on the scorecards, it was impossible, he was looking for a KO, the only way he could win was to stop Lopez, saying he wasnt doing anything for the first 5-6 rounds is ******

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Yeah, and 130 is more interesting, and that's mainly why Loma should go back there.

Berchelt, Valdez, Jojo, Shakur, Davis

Then you got guys like LSC, Frampton, Herring, Colbert, Farmer, Forster, Herring

Ho boy...

Loma should not give a fck about Lopez, he lost, period, he couldn't avenge the Salido loss either.

Loma will probably go down as a greater fighter history wise than Lopez despite the loss, we don't know yet but...

He should focus on 130, that's not his first loss, he might KTFO in a Lopez rematch. He's getting old and his shoulder is falling appart.
                  Yes, good point. The thing is boxer who have always relied on physical attributes or capacities are the first to lose an edge as they age.

Wouldn't mind seeing Loma against Russel again though...

Comment

Working...
                  X