Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Canelo: I Think He'll Go For Saunders Next, Then Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys like Smith and Saunders avoid each other while waiting for a pay day loss. Same with guys like Pulev and Usuck. Zero interest in any of these garbage mismatches.

Comment

Everyone knew he would beat smith, smith lost his last fight to ryder who is a British domestic level fighter and got a gift decision. I think an in shape and motivated billy joe saunders gives canelo problems though as he is far slicker than these other British fighters he has fought. Canelo struggled with mayweather, not that I'm comparing bjs to mayweather before anyone jumps on that just saying he has a slick boxing style also.

Comment

Benavidez is who I think can compete with Canelo IF he take his boxing seriously.
        Did he not lose his belt due to drugs and then on the scales!!!
        Benavidez is sooo talented but yet soo unprofessional.

Comment

Saunders is boring and past his best...and Canelo has already lost to GGG twice, what would a 3rd fight against GGG achiever. Oh wait, GGG is now much older and Canelo could pick up his first unhindered win LOL

Comment

I believe Plant is next. Hearn talks here like he is Canelo`s manager or something.

Comment

anything is better than Yildirim

Comment

I don’t think Canelo has any interest in a third GGG fight at this point.
                He’s just annoyed by how GGG handled his L and how it caused so many issues for him with DAZN and GBP.
                At this point he wouldn’t get any credit for it anyway as GGG is cooked and wouldn’t look good against anyone other than the buns he’s feasted on the majority of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  No Charlo in 2021?
                  Or Andrade........

Comment

If Yildrim, then Saunders- it means no GGG fight until he is 40. Canelo really wants to be sure this time. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                      Everyone knew he would beat smith, smith lost his last fight to ryder who is a British domestic level fighter and got a gift decision. I think an in shape and motivated billy joe saunders gives canelo problems though as he is far slicker than these other British fighters he has fought. Canelo struggled with mayweather, not that I'm comparing bjs to mayweather before anyone jumps on that just saying he has a slick boxing style also.
                      That’s why he will never fight Andrade.

Man I would love for Ward to come back and fight Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X