Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBO Prez Gives Take on Jaron Ennis vs. Chris Van Heerden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBO Prez Gives Take on Jaron Ennis vs. Chris Van Heerden

Jaron Ennis is considered one of boxing's hottest prospects. A consistent feature on Showtime Boxing over the past 2 years, establishing himself as one of the most entertaining and talented prospects in the United States whilst also gaining a cult following of boxing's purists, who have been dazzled by the skill set of the Philadelphia native.
    [Click Here To Read More]

another fake boxing org

Comment

Good fight for Ennis, at a good point in his career too. Iím sure he doesnít think the IBO Is a legit world title. But still, nice for him to pick something Up after winning and gain world rankings. Like the way heís been moved along. Reckon 2021 will be a real standout year for him.

Hope the masses get to see boots aswell on a worldwide scale Iím meaning. Not too many brits know about him, and they SHOULD.

Comment

IBO on the line is good for Ennis , IBO champions away on the top ranking in the IBF for some reason , and Ennis is saying he wants a title shot in 2021 maybe he can get in the Abdukakhorov, Lipinets, Clayton picture to get Spence

Comment

This is a great opportunity for Ennis to get closer to a world title shot. Looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Another participation trinket. Because this moisty millenial soy boy generation values participation above all else because everyone wins! Yay!

Comment

So Formella was stripped - or vacated?

So does this mean 'Man Bun' was responsible for the rise (again) of the IBO strap as far as the welterweights?

Because NSB keeps squawking about this Ennis guy, so if he wins the title, it'll be another option for Crawford to unify with?

Or does Crawford again fight a Spence leftover in Van Heerden (didn't Spence fight Van Heerden at 154?)

Comment

How does one even get the IBO? I feel like it just magically appears on some fighters one day lol. You never hear it mentioned with the other titles until you see it on them

Comment

The only IBO belt that I even know is out there is the one Anthony Joshua has. To hear of IBO title bouts is quite rare. The NABF and European titles hold more value for young guys.

Comment

I have stopped looking at the belts and look at the match up. And from there I watch the fights and see what happens. It means some more money for the fighters I suppose so it works that way but as someone watching it is not even a part of the fight. Like promoters or anything else these days I check out who is fighting and go from there. 3-G fought for a belt yesterday the belt was not the issue it was a mis match that he took on to move forward and get another check mark next to his contract with DAZN. Fine with me but the 168 fight was the real show on that night. The 3-G fight is a talking point fight to me only me. How did he look, what changes did you see. I dont care I just like to watch an evenly matched fight. I would butcher the fighters names if I tried to write them but it was solid with knock down and realy competitive to my eyes.
                    BLUES

Comment

Working...
                    X