Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Accepts Dillian Whyte's Challenge - Willing To Fight in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rivas, Helenius, Chisora TWICE, Brown, Wach, Parker.

Dillian Whyte has a deeper resume than Tyson Fury already.

Note: I think the Ortiz fight is completely unnecessary. Whyte will most likely burn himself out before he gets his title fight etc.

Comment

I don’t mind this fight at all, but knowing the history of this guy and PBC fighters I wouldn’t hold my hopes up. Soon the “Lowball” crew would be singing how 2m dollars is a lowball offer for Ortiz to fight Whyte in the UK during a pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Note: I think the Ortiz fight is completely unnecessary. Whyte will most likely burn himself out before he gets his title fight etc.
        Honestly Whyte is an idiot. I would not be shocked if he really takes this fight. I mean it is something to be admired by real boxing fans, but you look around here and you see jokers as boxing fans.

Comment

Like the fight got Ortiz getting back on track with ko

Comment

G.Y.M(Groupe Yvon Michel) and his guy Oscas Rivas was robbed before the fight.

Rivas team's had approved two pair of gloves for Dillian White corner's(like as is usual in this sport). But the day of the fight for a misterious and obscure reason, Whyte team's change their gloves at the last minute... Worse than that, despite their dissatisfaction expressed by the GYM group, no one of them could not watch these new magic gloves. BBBofC did absolutly nothing, shey even hid this scam and minimize it all. That Commission was largely involved in the game.

Whyte team's has never leash Rivas team's inspected this new gloves not even from afar, neither before the first bells song nor after the last gong either. They fled with the famous gloves like cheaters, the whole commission protected them.

Most people ignore it, but the fight was almost called off by GYM for that, they should have.

Don't do the same mistake Ortiz if you go to fight in UK

Comment

Ray spot on on this. All these points to destruction for Dwhyte

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Honestly Whyte is an idiot. I would not be shocked if he really takes this fight. I mean it is something to be admired by real boxing fans, but you look around here and you see jokers as boxing fans.
                He should really just tick over with a easier fight, until he can fight Povetkin.

Even if he beats Ortiz? It is probably going to be struggle 'It is just a unnecessary fight, career wise etc'.

Comment

I'll watch this one. I got the old man stopping Whyte in 7!

Comment

Props to Ortiz for calling his Bluff! Make The Fight!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Yo think Rivas and Parker are better than Klitschko and Wilder? really?

Comment

Working...
                      X