Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Aims To Make a Statement To 175 Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Aims To Make a Statement To 175 Division

Texan Alfonso Lopez (32-3, 25 KOs) takes on Gilberto Ramirez (40-0, 26 KOs) of Mexico on Friday, Dec. 18 at the Galveston Island Convention Center in Galveston, TX. The bout, for Lopez's NABF light heavyweight belt, will be in front of a live audience and streamed on Fite TV PPV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m beginning to think that El Turdo has shares in this website. He’s been promising to clean up 168 and 175 forever and doesn’t deserve repeat articles saying the same thing. He’s the Mexican BJS

Comment

Statement is 'I'm playing it safe until Canelo offers me a big money fight'

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Statement is 'I'm playing it safe until Canelo offers me a big money fight'
        Fook. Stole my joke lol.

But yea this mofo made his "statement" already I believe as well.

Comment

Fighter got a f... Up mindset yet partially smart from a business sense literally its get a belt fight no1 pad the record then look for a mega cash out fight. Instead of the old fashion way of fighting wars win lose or draw building fanbase avenging loses and fighting contenders. Literally AJ n spence i give mad credit for though im not there biggest fan they the closest to throwback fighters fighting other champs contenders making the fights win lose or draw. Sure they get media push yet its worth it unlike the wilders and crawford who dont even fight contenders just pad records the journeyman. Literally ortiz was wilders first top 5 n won yet very suspect lose every round til ko. Then fury the other top 5 exposed em worse for the hypejob who was. Crawford aint fought a consensus top 10 let alone another champ. Whoever whether its arum or crawford whos been behind selecting opponents is a shame. U paid 2m to washed up tin man kell brook n 3m for khan. Ppl think porter wouldve accepted it danny garcia as well that equal to what theyre used to making. Ugas for sure would have took it way more than anything ever made and title shot n with ugas age hed quickly take that if offered im sure he take it 1m flat no backend

Comment

He's gonna stage his own PPV lmaooo will be suprised if that does more than 10k buys

Comment

Jean Pascal and Marcus Browne are both good options for Ramirez.

Comment

At 28 years old Zurdo still has years of prime left in the tank. He's going to be a beast at 175!

Comment

Zurdo has been there for quite sometime but hasnt face those big names in the division. He has to prove that he belongs to elite mexican and not only waiting for payday fight with Canelo...

Comment

Working...
                  X