Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big right hand for Pulev, Joshua up 4-4 (76-74)

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
      Joshua chin in the air like I don’t know what!
      Same thing I was thinking. If he tires that can become an issue.

Comment

Joshua teeing off

Comment

Great win for Joshua

Comment

Good job by AJ boxed great.

Comment

Uppercut done pulev a mischief

Comment

Pulev was pretty crap, let's be honest, never really had a go. AJ was 7/10 performance, hasn't convinced me he can tackle T Fury.

Comment

Bro. Just. Shut. Up.

I dislike Joshua too. But don’t lie. People cannot watch and could be relying on you’re analysis. Pulev hasn’t won 3 rounds. Learn how to score a fight. You absaloute melt.
                  I just say it like i see it, don't get influenced by the commentators

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    I just say it like i see it, don't get influenced by the commentators
                    It has nothing to do with commentary. It’s to do with you. God knows what you think the Criteria is for scoring a fight. What a moronic man you are 😂I suppose you should spend your Sunday, researching boxing. And how to score. Because you way of. At one point you even posted:
                    Joshua up 4-4 😂😂😂
                    HAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Comment

It has nothing to do with commentary. It’s to do with you. God knows what you think the Criteria is for scoring a fight. What a moronic man you are 😂I suppose you should spend your Sunday, researching boxing. And how to score. Because you way of. At one point you even posted:
                      Joshua up 4-4 😂😂😂
                      HAHAHAHAAHHAHAH
                      Yes 4-4 with the 2 KD's gives him a 76-74 lead, I'm not sure what the problem is, he won the first 3 rounds then completly took his foot of the gas, and then started teeing off in round 9 stoping him late in the round

Comment

Working...
                      X