Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Felt Some Of Garcia's Punches; Weren't Hard Enough To Hurt Or Wobble Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never saw garcia hurt by anything spents landed on him

Comment

Danny Garcia can’t punch while boxing. Just arm punches. Only punches hard when throwing haymakers. Unless you got no defense you don’t have to worry about his power. Spence never hurt Garcia neither. Both showed solid defense. But Garcia’s lack of variety really made Spence look better than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
        He was definitely wobbled and/or hurt a couple times vs Garcia. Nothing major, he just never got caught with something. He saw every shot coming.

Always some BS or excuses. "I just wanted to show people I could beat him at his fight" or some crap like that. He did good, but I don't like the talk after every fight.
        I saw an off balance, rusty and wild Spence. Didn't see him hurt ever in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
          i never saw garcia hurt by anything spents landed on him
          Spence's punches hurt. That's why Garcia was too gun shy to throw more punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            I saw an off balance, rusty and wild Spence. Didn't see him hurt ever in the fight.
            Spence is always off balance when trying to box. You haven’t been paying attention. And that only showed up late when he was feeling the pace, a sign of the inactivity he was coming from.

Comment

we can now say one thing for certain after this fight

danny has stronger orbital bones than kell brook

Comment

Let's not get too delusional with this era's 147 div. Pac,Spence or Crawford is not on the same level as Floyd Mayweather in terms of Boxing Skill, Ring IQ,Defensive or in fight adjustments. Floyd was undefeated and never been knocked down. Pac is a great fighter but has been knocked out 3x's with 6 or 7 losses. Spence is undefeated and still a work in progress with more but needs more defense. Crawford is undefeated but needs more defense and more fight options via PBC.

Comment

Danny definitely stunned him a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                    U cannot put Pac too close to Floyd after Pac has been KTFO 3x' with 6 or 7 losses. Pac is in the top 30 all time. Floyd is top 5.
                    Top 5 what? All time? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Spence still good. If bud or even pac had of beat spence im not sure how much credit he'd have got
                      Did u say Floyd should be ashamed of himself? Lol.1. Pac fought Dela Hater after Floyd and made him dehydrate to 147 after Floyd fought him at his real weight of 154. 2. Pac fought Hatton after Floyd knocked him out. 3. Pac fought Moseley after Floyd dominated him. The crazy thing is when Floyd fought both Dela Hater and Moseley they were old and washed up yet Pac fought them when they were even older. Let's just be clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X