Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Verdejo: Knocking Out Nakatani Would Send Clear Message To Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Verdejo: Knocking Out Nakatani Would Send Clear Message To Teofimo Lopez

Teofimo Lopez had his fair share of critics following a hard-fought win over Masayoshi Nakatani last summer, though Felix Verdejo was among the crowd who found value in the lesson-learning win. Of course, that won't prevent the Puerto Rican lightweight contender from doing everything in his power to one-up Lopez, who has since established himself as the class of the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He definitely will be making a statement if he manages to do that. Really looking forward to this fight. Best fight of the card.

Comment

Verdejo has been a big disappointment, him beating Nakatani will be a statement in my eyes.

Comment

This is the only fight I'm hyped for Verdejo looking impressive will prove Salas really did work his magic with Verdejo.

Comment

"Knocking out a tough fighter like Nakatani would send a clear message to Teofimo that he has to be ready to face me in the future."

This would be perfect for PR Parade Day Weekend! Lopez vs. Verdejo, or Pedraza!

Comment

Yes maybe he will, because Nakatani has not fought since he lose against Lopez. Either since for 17 months...

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
              He definitely will be making a statement if he manages to do that. Really looking forward to this fight. Best fight of the card.
              My impression is that he's being very carefully managed towards a title shot but I don't see him stopping Nakatani.

Comment

No it wouldn’t lol.. Verdejo wouldn’t be in any discussion if he was signed to PBC lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                  This is the only fight I'm hyped for Verdejo looking impressive will prove Salas really did work his magic with Verdejo.
                  Me too - Amazing boxing day, better than most days with PPV cards. And yet I want to see this the most.

I root for boxers I like as a person. Rooting for Verdejo all the way - I hope he comes out to be a beast and puts a real beating on Teo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                    Yes maybe he will, because Nakatani has not fought since he lose against Lopez. Either since for 17 months...
                    A lot of Japanese guys fight on.. Mexican dudes fight to the end..

Nakatani -means middle of the valley

Lopez is younger stronger and vicious..

I'm glad he always comes for WAR

Comment

Working...
                    X