Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: People Who Think I'm Butterbean-Like Sideshow Can F--k Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sideshow?? Eric would still put you in a coma dude, show some respect. Report back to us when YOU have 97 pro wins and 65 knockouts sweetheart.
    Last edited by sidefx996; 12-10-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FannonOG View Post
      Whiteboy is a freakshow.
      He's white? Really? No **** I need to get a new prescription, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        lol butterbean would spark him out

even if a lot of his fights were rigged, he is waaay more experienced and he has really good power.
        This is the thing casuals and haters tend to gloss over.
        Motherfucker hit like a fucking mule.

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        lol butterbean would spark him out
        Bean should take this opportunity to call out this faggot. He could put him in a coffin even now I think.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
          He wants to be a boxer and is willing to put in the work, so I don't know why anybody is bashing him. He has reasonable skills for someone with 2 fights, the question is whether he will be able to keep improving. He isn't claiming to be championship level right now, but that's the goal just like it should be for anyone else in this sport.
          Why is he casting aspersions at a guy who against the odds make something of himself, was tough as nails and only did the same thing to feed his family? Calling him a "sideshow" isn't a compliment.

Comment

Your not near as good as. Butterbean. Your 0 & 1 as a NOBODY & get a fight with Mayweather???? WTF?

Comment

Your ok Jake Paul, your definitely a side show rn tho, but Butterbean would of KO you pretty easy

Comment

If he's not a sideshow then he needs to prove he's serious by fighting some real boxers. You can't claim that you're the real deal when the guys you've fought literally don't know what they're doing.

Comment

This mofo thinks he can fight? Butterbean would ko the ***** out of you. Fkn fraud! Chavez jr as bad as he is will ko the fkn lights out of you imbecil fk! Whoever makes a ridiculous fight with you is as big of a fraud as you are!
                  Last edited by Chavmex40; 12-10-2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Butterbean would be champ today

Comment

Watch Butterbean call him out now.

Comment

Working...
                      X