Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Verdejo: I Follow All Safety Protocols, Tell Myself Every Day That Everyone Has Coronavirus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Verdejo: I Follow All Safety Protocols, Tell Myself Every Day That Everyone Has Coronavirus

Felix Verdejo adopted a mindset early which he has maintained through the pandemic, one which eerily came to fruition during training camp ahead of his next fight. The lightweight contender from San Juan, Puerto Rico is among the few members at Salas Boxing Academy in Las Vegas to have not tested positive for COVID-19 in recent weeks. More so than simply avoiding the infectious disease itself, it's a huge sigh of relief for Verdejo to move forward with his clash versus Osaka, Japan's Masayoshi Nakatani (18-1, 12KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid ever since he got with Salas seems like a man on a mission. His level of focus is on another level right now , I expect an impressive performance Saturday.

Comment

These guys would have been better off if they got the virus over the summer when there were no fights. Now with a fight scheduled if they test positive at anytime its cancelled and no pay day.

Comment

I’m really looking forward to this fight. This is the best fight on the card. Nakatani is no slouch.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
          I’m really looking forward to this fight. This is the best fight on the card. Nakatani is no slouch.
          Yeah every other fight is a mismatch, this fight has two top 25 fighters going at it to see who can crack the top 10 .

Comment

What a Healthy way to live life.

Comment

That’s right kind of mindset. If only everybody thinks the same way as this guy, we wouldn't have this kind of problem in this world

Comment

I'm not gonna lie that's how you gotta move if your a pro athlete during these times
                Last edited by Big dawg lani; 12-09-2020, 03:18 PM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

Very smart by Verdejo. At this point, it will only be a matter of time before the vaccine is fully distributed so in the meantime you just have to stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                  X