Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Ready To Work With PBC, Matchroom, Top Rank For Best Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Charlo fight would be a pretty big one

Comment

Best move for him.
      Create a bidding war and make sure he’s the one pocketing the profits.

Comment

Smith, BJS, Plant, Charlo, Benavidez, Spence, Berlanga

This could probably be path Alvarez takes, if he does this and wins most of them he's gonna be ATG material.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
          Smith, BJS, Plant, Charlo, Benavidez, Spence, Berlanga

This could probably be path Alvarez takes, if he does this and wins most of them he's gonna be ATG material.
          Canelo should fight Bivol and Beterbiev. Those are all heavier challenges to really test Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
            Canelo should fight Bivol and Beterbiev. Those are all heavier challenges to really test Canelo
            Exactly. He could also fight GGG and Benavidez. Then throw in Spence at 160? Those are 5 huge fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              Exactly. He could also fight GGG and Benavidez. Then throw in Spence at 160? Those are 5 huge fights.
              Forget GGG. They already fought. GGG should fight guys at 168. He’s just coasting at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
                Guys crying about divisions. ..

Why did Hagler fight Duran or SRL?

As if Spence doesn’t already walk around 180lbs. Why do you think Crawford would make fun of Spence being “fat!” Spence responded, “but how do I look in the weigh in.”

All of you PBC Haymonites don’t want to admit that Spence super drains to get to 147lbs.

You guys just in denial that Canelo’s been doing it, fighting bigger guys whereas Spence hasn’t. The “biggest” guys Spence ever fought was Van Heerden and Algieri.

Don’t worry doe.
                You forget when they said Canelo walks around at Cruiserweight and weight bullies guys at S.WW.

Then when he fights bigger guy he weight drains them doe??? They flip flop soo fkn bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Didn't Spence do that with Mikey Garcia to get his foot in the PPV door ?
                  Yes and Mikey called Spence out just like Spence has called for a Canelo fight but that's not my point. There are better fights for Canelo in divisions where he holds titles. He is considered P4P number 1 and I dont disagree with it. I'm just saying the sideshow fights are ridiculous. I as a boxing fan would rather see Spence fight Pac or preferably Crawford and Canelo fight Charlo or preferably Plant before they fight each other. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    he won't fight Charlo and Andrade.
                    U really think Canelo ducking pillow fists Andrade??? That would be one fight I wouldn't buy.

Man Andrade the Paulie Mag. Of Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      Yes and Mikey called Spence out just like Spence has called for a Canelo fight but that's not my point. There are better fights for Canelo in divisions where he holds titles. He is considered P4P number 1 and I dont disagree with it. I'm just saying the sideshow fights are ridiculous. I as a boxing fan would rather see Spence fight Pac or preferably Crawford and Canelo fight Charlo or preferably Plant before they fight each other. Just my opinion.
                      Spence looked a lot bigger than D. GARCIA

Comment

Working...
                      X