Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Not Worried About Crawford; I Don't Know What He Was Doing Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Not Worried About Crawford; I Don't Know What He Was Doing Here

[Click Here To Read More]

Spence fighting PAC next , PAC is a hall of famer , has the WBA belt , and just like Spence dosn't do VADA testing after that Spence move to fight Canelo

Comment

After Crawford saying "I Don't Care If I Don't Get That Spence Fight" "I Don't Need That Spence Fight..." YEAH why did he attend after saying that?

That being said, that fight still needs to happen and yes I still want to see Spence vs Thurman as well!

Comment

Isn't TC attending a step in the right direction? I want these guys to fight and anything that makes it happen is good for me as a fan of boxing.

Comment

they are going to milk this and by the time they fight it wont really matter like floyd n pac. crawford needs to fight one of the top in the division tho.... if not spence next at least porter

Comment

Crawford should head to PBC and face Thurman or Garcia to built the fight against Spence.

Comment

Both Spence and Bud acting silly at the moment, they both know they need to see each other sooner rather than later shall I add!

Comment

Maybe he was there because he's a boxing fan?

Comment

They both must realise this fight brings a boatful of money for both and both need to realise they do need to fight .Thurman is damaged goods and the gatekeeper Porter although a good yardstick has shown his limitations.

Spence/Crawford needs to happen and a 50/50 split would be fair ...either one who doesn't want 50/50 don't want the fight.

Comment

I can't quiet tell if your being tongue n cheek but that's pretty funny dude lol

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Maybe he was there because he's a boxing fan?

Comment

Working...
                    X