Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Proved To Everyone I'm Best 147-Pounder in The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta agree with him. It’s not even just beating Danny Garcia, it’s the fashion he did it, also after coming back from horrific accident. Proved a lot to me last night. Struggle to see anybody taking him out right now. Tbh, stylistically I think Spence vs Vergil Ortiz Jr would be AMAZING. Saw Crawford in crowd last night. I still don’t believe he actually wants Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I don't see how beating Danny Garcia proves that you're the best welterweight in the world.
      Not everyone can beat world class opponents like AmereCon,hops on 1 foot ,or Green machine.

Comment

Spence’s defence is probably what impressed me the most. Danny was never able to land a meaningful left hook, he landed a handful of heavy right hands but no real philly left hooks, not even on a counter. Spence’s actual ring generalship is very seriously underrated. The first Garcia was no fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
          Gotta agree with him. It’s not even just beating Danny Garcia, it’s the fashion he did it, also after coming back from horrific accident. Proved a lot to me last night. Struggle to see anybody taking him out right now. Tbh, stylistically I think Spence vs Vergil Ortiz Jr would be AMAZING. Saw Crawford in crowd last night. I still don’t believe he actually wants Spence.
          What this man here said ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
            What makes Bud the best when he haven’t fought anyone?
            If he's so overrated why is spenceweather using so many excuses to duck him?

Comment

Spence vs Bud next year or phuk off

Comment

Meh, Garcia was better at 140 than 147 and he looked a lil out of shape.

If Spence beats Thurman in impressive fashion, then he's the best. But until then, it's between Crawford or Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  Just anothing lying pbc fraud. Cant say your the best until you stop ducking and face the best Terence Bud Crawford.
                  What?! Who the hell has Crawfish fought? A broken up Brook (who is shot). Jeff the hornet who was never any good. Kavaliauskas raw and untested.

And uncle Bobby knows this and would never match crawfish with Spence. Spence would win and expose Crawfish for what he is -- a good, but not great-- blown up lightweight.

And Bobby said he would not work with Al (PBC). Spence's resume is far superior to Crawfish's so he is doing the ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    What?! Who the hell has Crawfish fought? A broken up Brook (who is shot). Jeff the hornet who was never any good. Kavaliauskas raw and untested.

And uncle Bobby knows this and would never match crawfish with Spence. Spence would win and expose Crawfish for what he is -- a good, but not great-- blown up lightweight.

And Bobby said he would not work with Al (PBC). Spence's resume is far superior to Crawfish's so he is doing the ducking.
                    words from a lying dolt. Arum never said he would not work with gaymon. but he's about to give up. if Crawford is so overrated why is spence weather using so many excuses to avoid him?

Comment

Pacquiao would dlminate spence imo

Comment

Working...
                      X