Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Proved To Everyone I'm Best 147-Pounder in The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    That would be a mistake! Spence wins by KO!
    I think Spence wins too - but by KO? Maybe.

Pacquiao just looking for the biggest paydays. Likely he goes with Garcia next but, if there's enough $$$, I still think he'd fight Spence down the line.
    Last edited by tokon; 12-06-2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Yeah so Spence has the P4P number 1 fighter in his division but let's act like he doesn't have to beat him to prove he's the best in that same division?

This fight needs to happen period, it would settle maybe who is the best P4P fighter, and so who is the best WW.

Nobody knows until they fight, and that's the fight in boxing to be made.
      People saying otherwise are not boxing fans.

Some of these Spence/Bud grupies act like they scared for their idol to fight the other guy.
      I don’t believe either guy is afraid of the other. Not the way they both fight to try to punish their opponents. I know for sure Spence isn’t afraid of Bud after everything he has been through and then coming off that and beating Danny. It’s boxing politics. Bud & Spence aren’t afraid of anyone in the welterweight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        He has to fight and beat Bud to be considered the best at 147.
        Both guys more interested in that big $$$ Pacquiao fight imo.

Comment

• yes , you are the number one in the division...pac is number 2

crawford aint even got a case for being number 2 given he has not fought anyone n the top 5

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
            Meh, Garcia was better at 140 than 147 and he looked a lil out of shape.

If Spence beats Thurman in impressive fashion, then he's the best. But until then, it's between Crawford or Spence.
            Spence or Crawford #1 @147; Thurman isn't in the picture. Pacquiao is the next guy up. Personally I'd rate Porter above him too now but gotta give Thurman credit for the win.

Comment

• Spence is not just the best fighter at 147, he may be top 3 pound for pound.

Comment

• Yeah right.

Comment

• Spence is really good.
                  I think Crawford beats him tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    yes , you are the number one in the division...pac is number 2

crawford aint even got a case for being number 2
                    given he has not fought anyone n the top 5
                    Jeff Horn disagree with you.

Comment

• All talk with these modern belt holder's.
                      i know bud undesputed lw to become a world champ.
                      Spence though is ageing Bud off, so I'm not holding my breath.
                      There's only a few sportsmen in boxing today, Fury, Usyk, Lopez who put the sport first & will fight anybody. The rest just side's of the street holding trinkets.

Comment

Working...
                      X