No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Danny Garcia - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    NSB scored it 11-1 Errol?!?! Who the fook is scoring this? Y'all mfers "that one judge" today. Hell Errol gave two rounds away.
    these ****ers don't know how to score a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Not even a callout to Crawford who was there???
      WHY tonight???....he came off a horrific accident, performed well against a credible opponent, let him take time off with his family like he said. After what he went through, Spence isn’t ducking nor is Bud. Eventually that fight will happen. Besides, their teams have to agree to the fight and Bud already stated he wants 60%, not 50/50, Spence’s “team” won’t agree to that holding 2 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        Crawford takes Spence to deep waters and drowns him
        I kinda agree. I usually have Spence winning, but Bud's timing and intangibles make it hard for me to justify thinking Spence wins.

I'll just flip a coin on the night, should the night ever arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Shawn just repeated what you said, basically. Gave him 4 - meaning Spence gave them away, not that Garcia took them.
          Lol I missed that part. I turned it off before. Shawn a great fighter but is just too corny for me to listen to for more than a minute or two.

Comment

Lol I missed that part. I turned it off before. Shawn a great fighter but is just too corny for me to listen to for more than a minute or two.
            He had it 116-112 no indeed alluded to the lower activity and that he should have turned it up. Pretty much the consensus

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              He had it 116-112 no indeed alluded to the lower activity and that he should have turned it up. Pretty much the consensus
              Ohhh. Yeah if he fought like he did the last 10 seconds we got ourselves a fight of the year candidate. But Danny always does that too lil to late comeback. He fight best when hurt or when he goes all out.

Comment

Ohhh. Yeah if he fought like he did the last 10 seconds we got ourselves a fight of the year candidate. But Danny always does that too lil to late comeback. He fight best when hurt or when he goes all out.
                You are either blind or DKSAB

Comment

You are either blind or DKSAB
                  I'm not the one who gave Garcia like 13 rounds to -2 for Spence. That would be you with your UD scorecard. You have any 10-8 or 10-7 rounds you give to Danny???

Comment

Danny got this baby, winning the championship rounds
                    Lol.... You must be married to Danny Garcia’s Brother?

Comment

Working...
                    X