Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur: If Yarde Is Stupid Enough To Think I Haven't Got Power, He'll Soon Find Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur: If Yarde Is Stupid Enough To Think I Haven't Got Power, He'll Soon Find Out

Anthony Yarde undoubtedly is considered the puncher in his fight with Lyndon Arthur. The light heavyweight contender from London has knocked out 19 of his 21 pro opponents. He nearly finished off former WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev in the eighth round of their title fight 15 months ago and is listed as an 8-1 favorite to beat the undefeated Arthur on Saturday night in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone know if ESPN/Top Rank are picking this up in the US? I would imagine so but haven't seen it confirmed.

Nevermind, it appears it will be.

Comment

Yarde will come up short against any word class opposition in my opinion. Decent power but lacking in stamina and fundamentals!

Comment

Yarde vs. Arthur is on FITE in the US

If anyone is curious, Yarde vs. Arthur can be seen on FITE TV this afternoon. They picked up domestic US rights.

Comment

It's on FITE!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            Anyone know if ESPN/Top Rank are picking this up in the US? I would imagine so but haven't seen it confirmed.

Nevermind, it appears it will be.
            It's going to be on FITE TV in the US

Comment

Arthur is a sloppy UK winky wright Yarde the bad mon

Comment

Originally posted by Habsfan0605 View Post
                It's going to be on FITE TV in the US
                I went to the ESPN app and didn't see fight there. I should have checked your response earlier, although the card didn't sound all that great and the main event seems like it was a snoozer.

Comment

Working...
                X