Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: I Thought I Did Enough Boxing On The Outside To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
    It was embarrassing tbh. Money grabbing wankers. Never should that **** happen again.
    I agree , ****ing disgrace , Jones is a delusional opportuniist looking to money grab again in the name of charity

Comment

Roy Jones did 1.5 rounds boxing on the outside: half of the 1st and the 7th. All the rest time he was hugging for life.

Comment

One judge had Jones winning 4 rounds, 4 rounds drawn, and Tyson winning 0! I had 8-0 Tyson, as did almost everybody else. It was a bit of a joke to watch as all Jones did was hold. I remember him landing two punches in the whole fight. Clear as day 8-0 Tyson.

Comment

Tyson scared Roy’s soul. Even a prime Roy never went on his bicycle like that before.

Comment

SorryRoy....."You mustve forgot" that you were content to hold and run all night

Comment

Well its offical after those last 3 knockouts especially to adonis stevenson chad dawson cant see anything vision worse than dubois and kell brook put togethor. Tyson clearly won 6 tds possibly even up to 8 but 6 for sure

Comment

Jones is a runner. What you saw is exactly how he would attempted to fight Tyson if it it had happened back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  Both guys are good actors, one should say.

Still, Tyson looked much fresher in there, and surprisingly quick even in the later rounds.
                  Yea...Roy looked like a 50 yr old man in there. Tyson looked like a 50 yr old man on trt or hgh or something like that. He had much more energy.

Comment

Roy Jones

Roy Jones definitely did enough running and holding to prove that he was trying to survive at no time did he actually try to fight or win.

Comment

While some folks had Tyson winning by shutout, I gave Jones a couple of rounds. Jones is kidding himself, if he thinks he did enough outside work though. His punches weren't precise, he showed no ring generalship (he looked clumsy and a shell of himself), and his punches had absolutely no power behind them (or Tyson just wasn't affected by them).

Comment

Working...
                      X