Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Breaks Down, Stops Daniel Dubois in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't be home until about an hour or so. Will I miss the start of the main event?

Comment

good performance by catterall, needed the rounds

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Catterall doesn't belong in the ring with Ramirez or Taylor...ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Let him fight Barbosa Jr. or Zepeda instead but I don't see him beating any of them either honestly
        I agree, Zepeda would be too much for him and Barboza would be too quick and fast for him!

He shouldn’t be getting a straight shot at the winner of Taylor-Ramirez for beating Oharie Davies!

From what I saw his level is Saucedo or Rod Salka!

Comment

Had been thinking early KO for Dubois in this one, now I'm thinking Joyce might survive early thunder to rock Dubois before capitulating late after Dubois recovers. Thinking something similar to Joshua/Whyte

Comment

What a great matchup!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Won't be home until about an hour or so. Will I miss the start of the main event?
              One more undercard fight before the main. The fighters haven’t walked out yet. You better hope the bum is in survival mode and goes rounds.

Comment

Guido gotta finish this quick so he can get back to posting on Boxing Scene.

How the frick is this bout for anything when the guy got ko'ed in 1 in his last fight?

WBO European title wtf?

Comment

This guy is incredibly lanky

Comment

Sheeraz is tall AF ..............

Comment

Pitto is awful. This should end fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X