No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Mike Tyson 220.4-Pounds, Roy Jones 210-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    *****? I’m sorry that no one told you......Son....

Plus if I have to explain this to you then you’re not the best at picking up hints. The last folks that should ever be critiquing the physique of two men that look better than most 20 year olds today is a Cheeto face dusted basement dweller speaking about others.

That plain enough for you?
    That makes no sense, *****. Just because someone else is a fatty, doesn't mean Tyson and Jones look any less terrible. You're a DUMB *****!

Comment

Interesting Jones weighs that much, he looked pretty slim in some chiropractic video I watched a few months ago.

Maybe they can win a title in the new bridgerweight division?

Comment

Roy is a full fleged bridgerweight!

Comment

Originally posted by KeepAmericaGr8t View Post
          That makes no sense, *****. Just because someone else is a fatty, doesn't mean Tyson and Jones look any less terrible. You're a DUMB *****!
          I thought we already made this clear that I’m not a *****.....Son....be nice to your Dad before I turn you over my knee and take a switch to ya!

Comment

I think Roy feels ANY extra weight will help him resist punches....

Comment

Roy weighed 193 when he fought Ruiz, he's almost 20 lbs more than that...speed was Jones' only chance but his hand and foot speed are compromised now. He dont have the power at heavyweight, it aint his division...and his body dont look "tight".

2 minute rounds and 12 oz gloves will extend this one but I think the referee will end up stopping this...Tyson in 4

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                These crazy misfits who put this together and the WBC for giving this freak show a belt will not be happy until some one gets killed, these are old,old men and vulnerable ...sick and crazy!!
                I agree, and the name of charity ? Which seems to have been lost in the farcical build up . I haven’t heard one charitable name being mentioned , it’s all ppv and that idiot from YouTube , absolute disgrace to the vulnerable and needy they are supposedly helping ..

Comment

This fight could not have come at a better time. Even though they’re old men for boxing, wouldn’t have wanted to see this at any other time in their careers. It wouldn’t have worked.

Comment

They're in about as good shape as can be expected.

Tyson pulled his boxers up onto his stomach for the face-off, for some reason - probably thinking it would make him look less chubby, but it does the opposite.

Comment

Is your boy sporting a pot belly, THE REED™?

Comment

Working...
                      X