Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Deserves Another Opportunity at World Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One draw and a loss does not deserve a rubber match.
    If Wilder realy wanted it for real he would of spoken up before the deadline ran out. Wilder was always a fraud and now he's just another fraud begging for a last big payday.
    I will watch if there is a trilogy though, I just wanna hear Wilders next excuses. Hopefully Wilder doesn't cheat and use sniffing salts again this time and we can get it over with more brutally and even faster. THE BIG DOSSER!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
      That doesn't really work - because Fury clearly didn't want to fight Wilder a third time - he gets no benefit from it. Just like the Wlad rematch he avoided.

Personally I'd rather see Fury Vs AJ so let's get on with that now

I like Wilder as a fighter but he kept avoiding decent fighters. Ortiz only current top-10 guy he beat
      They had multiple dates agreed so the argument that Fury didn't want the fight dies before it even gets any life. Same with Klitschko.

A duck is when a guy fights an opponent coming off a three year drug and drink binge, who looked like easy pickings, for less money and no additional titles instead of unifying the division for more money than he'd made throughout his entire career...and then admitting it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
        They had multiple dates agreed so the argument that Fury didn't want the fight dies before it even gets any life. Same with Klitschko.

A duck is when a guy fights an opponent coming off a three year drug and drink binge, who looked like easy pickings, for less money and no additional titles instead of unifying the division for more money than he'd made throughout his entire career...and then admitting it!!!
        That's called picking an low-risk big name opponent not a duck.

Considering Wilder says he wants the fight and Fury is the one who says it not happening - I wouldn't say Wilder is ducking Fury. We all know Fury only fights top level boxers for a belt. If they have no belt he will do anything to avoid fighting them! Fair enough but nothing to be proud of.

Comment

Stop the bs and call it what it is, it is called CHERRYPICKING, in his case, DUCKING at the same time, coz he was offered an AJ fight

Considering Wilder says he wants the fight and Fury is the one who says it not happening - I wouldn't say Wilder is ducking Fury. We all know Fury only fights top level boxers for a belt. If they have no belt he will do anything to avoid fighting them! Fair enough but nothing to be proud of.
          Wilder being quiet until the last day ended, isnt DUCKING? 🤔
          How can u say Wilder wants a fight when he ghosted for months? Lol

Wilder doesnt want a third fight and for some reason, he was prolly being forced to take it hence he showed up til the last day..

hes fkng broken and deluded.
          he lost their 1st with his best condition vs a 50% fury; got ****ed in the 2nd coz he "wore a 1ton funeral gown" and hes getting killed in their 3rd without the man who saved his bum ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MCFM View Post
            Wilder being quiet until the last day ended, isnt DUCKING? 🤔
            How can u say Wilder wants a fight when he ghosted for months? Lol

Wilder doesnt want a third fight and for some reason, he was prolly being forced to take it hence he showed up til the last day..

hes fkng broken and deluded.
            he lost their 1st with his best condition vs a 50% fury; got ****ed in the 2nd coz he "wore a 1ton funeral gown" and hes getting killed in their 3rd without the man who saved his bum ass.
            No one knows what Wilder did. If you are relying on Fury as a source - I mean he's already a proven liar. But then so is Wilder (Wlad never knocked me down in sparring etc)

Anyway Wilder says he wants the fight. So he's not ducking now

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post

But who says they had multiple dates agreed. If the source is Fury, how can you believe that? (not saying it's not true but who is your source?)

As for Wlad, I don't understand that because Fury cancelled the rematch and retired rather than fight Wlad again. He claims he had nothing else to fight for but defending the title more times than zero would be a good thing to aim for I'd say! Also his team kept saying Wlad wouldn't take the rematch and when Wlad did, Fury ran fast.

Comment

But who says they had multiple dates agreed. If the source is Fury, how can you believe that? (not saying it's not true but who is your source?)

As for Wlad, I don't understand that because Fury cancelled the rematch and retired rather than fight Wlad again. He claims he had nothing else to fight for but defending the title more times than zero would be a good thing to aim for I'd say! Also his team kept saying Wlad wouldn't take the rematch and when Wlad did, Fury ran fast.
                The multiple dates for Wilder have been widely reported; July, September, and December. As for Klitschko, two rematches were scheduled but eventually cancelled, for obvious reasons. If having a mental breakdown, becoming morbidly obese, and going on a drug and drink binge for three years is deemed a duck then accepting a fight with that same guy for less money and no titles instead of an undisputed fight for more money than he'll ever earn is definitely a duck.

The same argument can be applied to both Wilder and Klitschko...Fury beat them both, easily. What is there to duck exactly? Lol

He embarrassingly befuddled Klitschko, who only put in some effort in the last few rounds and still barely touched Fury. What is there to duck?

While still overweight and operating at probably 70%, Fury completely outclassed Wilder, getting caught twice through his own complacency. Then the rematch just wasn't even a contest. What is there to duck?

Comment

No one knows what Wilder did. If you are relying on Fury as a source - I mean he's already a proven liar. But then so is Wilder (Wlad never knocked me down in sparring etc)

Anyway Wilder says he wants the fight. So he's not ducking now
                  But you believe wilder that he really wants that fight? After being quiet the entire time and showed himself as mental?
                  Whose latest excuse was he was put on a gypsy curse during their last fight? 😂😂😂

Comment

he ducked joshua who was #1 and 100 million dollars to fight a fat coked up fighter(his words) who was fighting on undercards and for less money. thats not a duck? just take their names out of it, if any other fighter did that its a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by MCFM View Post
                      But you believe wilder that he really wants that fight? After being quiet the entire time and showed himself as mental?
                      Whose latest excuse was he was put on a gypsy curse during their last fight? 😂😂😂
                      I am real about Wilder - he does duck big fighters but he was all heart in the ring with Fury both times. He has put Fury down twice don't forget and Fury says he shook him in the 2nd fight too. We all know if Wilder lands flush its likely over for Fury. He landed a lot of right hands on Fury both fights. Just the 2nd fight none landed flush.

Also we are talking about Fury - who lacks big names on his record too. He just has a couple

Comment

Working...
                      X