Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wardley: Does That KO Make Me Better Than Dubois? Boxing is Not That Cut and Dry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wardley: Does That KO Make Me Better Than Dubois? Boxing is Not That Cut and Dry

SSE Arena, Wembley, London - Fabio Wardley produced a stunning one-punch knockout of Richard Lartey to further enhance his status as one of Britain's hottest Heavyweight contenders.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    SSE Arena, Wembley, London - Fabio Wardley produced a stunning one-punch knockout of Richard Lartey to further enhance his status as one of Britain's hottest Heavyweight contenders.

[Click Here To Read More]
    wardley already scared lmao 😂

what a complete coward lol

Comment

Iíd like to see Wardley vs Gorman .

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
        wardley already scared lmao 😂

what a complete coward lol

No Iíd say itís the opposite Wardley is just playing humble he beat Lartey easily in 2 rounds whereas Dubois got rocked and was all over the shop and took 4 rounds.
        Dubois is a hype job who hasnít fought anybody to justify a no 2 ranking in the WBO 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
          No Iíd say itís the opposite Wardley is just playing humble he beat Lartey easily in 2 rounds whereas Dubois got rocked and was all over the shop and took 4 rounds.
          Dubois is a hype job who hasnít fought anybody to justify a no 2 ranking in the WBO 😂
          Amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
            and yet wardley is scared of him LMAO 😝

Comment

Lartey took a dive obviously. Lartey took 10 times more punches with 10 times more power behind them in the Dubois fight before he went down. No way he was stopped by a reaching pooty left slap. The right landed on the glove.
              Last edited by CmdrSoCal; 11-22-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Wardley is a heavy to watch,

Especially if he has a good chin! I like his demeanor and calmness but I also need to see him in with a U.S. veteran to see what he really capable of, but so far in two fights Iíve seen, he will make money and heís young.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrSoCal View Post
                  Lartey took a dive obviously. Lartey took 10 times more punches with 10 times more power behind them in the Dubois fight before he went down. No way he was stopped by a reaching pooty left slap. The right landed on the glove.
                  he probably had a bet. i agree

Comment

I kind of like that he's not thumping his chest and calling everybody cowards, like some I know. Still water runs deap.

Comment

Working...
                    X