No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Kell Brook - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    Sometimes you have to discount the judges score cards and just look at the end results.
    Exactly, lmao...

Comment

Fair play to Brook, he came to win, took the first two rounds, but Crawford is so good, so versatile, so vicious. He really does remind me a lot of aggressive Tyson Fury. I think Brook's punch resistance is going. The first big shot was in his eye that pretty much ended the fight. I think Brook vs Amir Khan, and then maybe both of them call it a day. They've both been very good fighters and had some great nights. Underrated cos they aren't on the Mayweather, Crawford, Pac, etc level. Still damn good fighters.

Comment

I still don't think Brook is a shot fighter, he just cannot operate at 147.

But there is no point in going to 154, because it may just be too much hassle at this stage of his career.

And no way should he face Khan at 147 'Amir Khan beats him at 147'.

Overall it was a good performance from Kell Brook, until he was hurt etc

Comment

Danny Garcia, Spence and Porter will all give nightmare to Bud...

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post
            I think judges should still be accountable even if it does finish early. Patricia arguably got all 3 wrong, how could she award the 3rd round to Brook after giving the first 2 to Crawford? Brook didn't even land a jab in the 3rd. What criteria is that based on?

These questions need to asked regardless, and if she cannot give a reasonable account then that should disqualify her from future World title fights that do go the distance. For a boxing fan over 20 years I thought the first 3 rounds were relatively straightforward to score.
            She gave the first one to Brook, look better...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              She gave the first one to Brook, look better...
              Good spot, my mistake she's only 66% wrong then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post
                Good spot, my mistake she's only 66% wrong then.
                No, only 33% because she got it right 2 out of 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X