Pac vs Cotto 2
    Pac's reply ''CLAUSE''
    Pac vs Margarito
    Pac's reply ''CLAUSE''
    Pac vs Mosley
    Pac's reply ''Yes, I fight everyone.
    Pac vs Clottey
    Pac's reply ''Sign me up.''

All those names are 10x better than mcgregor and 100lbs kick boxer combined.

Comment

• I know this IV scandal was the most hated subject of every floyd fans they know they can't twist it because it was floyd who exposes himself as a cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Pac vs Rios, Algieri, Lucas, Broner, HORN....
        Pac's reply ''I fight everyone.''
        And all those names are 10x better than mcgregor and 100lbs kickboxer combined.

Comment

• And until now no one can answer on who's the better IV user between floyd and armstrong.

IMHO floyd is the better IV user than armstrong.

Comment

• I think even some boxing legends would agree to this that floyd cheat before the pac fight but I'm 100% sure that most of boxing legend agree that floyd was a cherry picker.

Comment

• I don't know why it was so hard for the floyd fans to answer on who's the better IV user between floyd and armstrong? If i have to pick it would be floyd by a mile....

Comment

• IDK who amongs the two is TBE... Who do think? Floyd came up with TBE so it must be him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Id love to meet you lot in person I reckon it would the funniest night of my life.
                  I bet you'll be look like a clown and would be a very funny night.

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    Just call floyd what he really is: a phaggot
                    Floyd sure love to spend his time with a man than a woman.

Comment

• You got guys calling other guys fan boys but those guys can't admit that they are wrong because they take personal offense because they see themselves in Floyd and if Floyd is some awesome amazing person that you can't criticize then you can't do the same to them either.

Did Floyd illegally use an IV prior to his fight with Pac?

YES

Wow its that simple. But obviously yall too ****ing stupid, literally too ****ing stupid and too stupid to put your pride aside.

That should end the debate right there instead you got 29 pages of trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X