Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor vs. Miriam Gutierrez - Tripleheader Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor vs. Miriam Gutierrez - Tripleheader Final Presser

Katie Taylor will have her next world title fight streamed on all digital platforms. (photos by Mark Robinson). The WBA Super, IBF, WBO, WBC and Ring Magazine world female lightweight champion is set to return to the ring on Saturday. Taylor defends her titles against her WBA mandatory Miriam Gutierrez at the SSE Arena in Wembley, London, exclusively live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN Stateside.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sky/Hearn are chucking this shyte out for free on facebook ,you tube .They would sooner peddle this shyte than cover the Crawford v Brook welterweight championship of the world with a brave Englishman taking on the world's top P4P fighter.
    Sky have completely lost the plot !

Comment

Jorgelina Guanini is a cutie-pie, I hope she beats the giant-plucked-ostrich Rachel Ball.

'Fish & Chips' Terri Harper, you got a gift vs. Tasha Jonas, Katharina Thanderz is going to bring it. Thanderz has a great chance at beating 'Fish & Chips' for the WBC Superfeather title.

Yeah but Katie Taylor is a bum, however, Miriam Gutierrez is too stiff.

Comment

Surprised steady Eddie hasn’t put this on box office to try steal a few more pennies from the British public

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Sky/Hearn are chucking this shyte out for free on facebook ,you tube .They would sooner peddle this shyte than cover the Crawford v Brook welterweight championship of the world with a brave Englishman taking on the world's top P4P fighter.
          Sky have completely lost the plot !
          no , it’s just cheap dross he and sky are trying To pass off to the public as a progressive female sport that most people are not interested in and the reality is it’s cheap tv that is being pushed into the public domain Against the public’s will .
          Last edited by Buggy bear; 11-12-2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Boricua181

Who is Miriam Gutierrez 5-11 (0 KO's)? I've never heard of this obscure fighter before DAZN made this fraud of a fight for a Katie Taylor title defense. This has got to be some kind of a terribly bad joke. What kind of a corrupt promoter is Eddie Hearn? He should have his license revoked, and be banned from boxing for this kind of charade. Why aren't they trying to make the fight with Amanda Serrano a true boxing champion? This is all very suspicious, and I'm glad that I dropped my subscription with DAZN 8 months ago. I'm not a Katie Taylor Hater, I think she is a good fighter, and has a ton of heart. Although I did think that she lost both of her fights against Delfine Persoon in hotly contested bouts. I really don't think that this is the path that she should be taking in her career. She should demand that her promoter make the fight with Amanda Serrano, it's a super fight that all the fight fans will welcome. Win, lose, or draw fans around the world will respect you for taking on the best. Your not getting any younger, so the sooner this match is made, the better your chances are at prevailing. Don't let Eddie Hearn ruin your boxing legacy, or career with these horrible matches against unworthy opponents.

Comment

Boricua181

Making a correction of my mistake on an earlier post, about the up coming Miriam Gutierrez versus Katie Taylor title fight. I inadvertently was looking at her amateur record, which was 5-11 (0 KO's), a horrible record even for a amateur. Her professional record is actually 13-0 (5 KO's) which is a decent enough record, but half of her wins have been against fighters with losing records. Her opponent's record is no where near as accomplished as Amanda Serrano's record of 38-1 (28 KO's), and a champion in several weight divisions. Again my apologies for the earlier mix up, but this is a mismatch in which Katie might score a knockout, or TKO early. Even with the correction her opponent is an unknown, what does this do for Taylor's career absolutely nothing.
              Last edited by Boricua181; 11-13-2020, 06:43 AM. Reason: Had to change a few words.

Comment

Working...
              X