Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Wilder use emotional blackmail against other boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Wilder use emotional blackmail against other boxers?

I've NEVER seen anything like this in boxing. Then again I shouldn't be shocked to see it from a guy known for twerking like a fcccking slag.

He used emotional blackmail against AJ and he has now started using it against Fury. LMAO. This is hilarious! LMAO.

Queen Wilder with the tampon is the weirdest boxer in the history of boxing!

KillaMane26 The Big Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Why are you mentioning me?

Comment

Because he is a big girl, a real
        Man wouldn’t resort to whinging and moaning.

Look to AJ on how to handle a loss like a man... you won’t find out what was up with him until he retires, if ever.

Comment

Oh this will be gold.

Comment

Wilder probably crying himself to sleep every night knowing that Fury and AJ are gonna fight each other twice for a boat load of cash and all the marbles.

Wilder gonna end up fighting Szpilka again for $100,000

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Why are you mentioning me?
              You’re a Wilder fan and the defender of anything American when it comes to boxing.

Comment

is this a joke, im waiting for the punchline

Comment

Wilder believes the world revolves around him. Dont forget he is the baddest man on the planet, was googled alot a couple of years ago, is apparently super human and beats every heavyeight great that ever fought.

Everybody needs to pander to Wilder. And if they don't that's when he starts with all the BS.
                  Last edited by DaNeutral.; 11-12-2020, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    joshua believes the world revolves around him. Dont forget he is the baddest man on the planet, was googled alot a couple of years ago, is apparently super human and beats every heavyeight great that ever fought.

Everybody needs to pander to joshua and hearns. And if they don't that's when he starts with all the BS.
                    FTFY

lmao 😂

Comment

Working...
                    X