Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Doubts Povetkin Has COVID, Povetkin Ready To Show Medicals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
    I hope he knocks this British bum out again so he can go away.
    I don't think you're alone in hoping this! What a complete jerkoff this guy is.

Comment

I used to think Whyte was an ok guy, what you see is what you get type but he's not.He said he heard the count at seven? The referee never started a count. He said Povetkin is lying as he needed more time to recover? Wasn't whyte the one that was out cold.Not many really wanted to see Whyte as part of the Wilder/Fury/Joshua etc. set up as he was sparked by Joshua and now even less are interested , win or lose now he's again been sparked by old Pov.

Comment

Whyte is just jealous coz Covid has already had a better career than him.

Comment

Is there a single boxer out there that Whyte doesn’t view as a. Coward b. Talking rubbish c. Both

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            Bwhahahahahahahha

Comment

Whyte & Wilder should have to fight for the biggest cry baby belt. They both need an opponent for December, get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                Whyte & Wilder should have to fight for the biggest cry baby belt. They both need an opponent for December, get it on.
                yep!!! I was about to say this too. The WBC all victim role belt, Conspiracy theory champion. Screw these two enabled pieces of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  We can call it a thread here, gentlemen. Hahaha

Comment

Why does the forum not read articles on here ? It has nothing to do with Povetkin being scared but needing more time which he took more punishment which is absolutely correct if one had less advantage for a quick rematch wouldn’t go to the older fighter .

That being said Povetkin isn’t the type to fake anything. So Whytes theory would not hold up most likely.

Comment

Whyte would think everyone is a liar. Because he is. He still describes getting knocked out with one punch by a shot 40 year old as a great performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X