Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tursynbay Kulakhmet Dominates Macaulay McGowan For WBC Regional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Hill needing either multiple KDs or the stoppage now. His 20% KO record suggests to me it probably ain't happening .

Comment

One of those fights which is competitive but not particularly close, Rafferty 6:1 for me, but it ain't been easy for him.

Comment

Nice fight but Rafferty should get it fairly wide I think... lets see..

Comment

78 - 75 to Rafferty. Not unhappy with that at all.

Comment

Main Event left to come...

Tursynbay Kulakhmet (1-0) vs Macauley McGowan (14-0 -1)

The Kazakhs got some decent ammy pedigree though, and McGowan ain't really stepped up in those 15 bouts. Gotta be rooting for the Wythenshaw lad, but I think he's likely to get effed up here... let's see what Tursynbay's got now.

Comment

The ol’ shot out of a cannon like a Loma ball approach to entering the pros. Should be interesting.

Comment

A perfect record of one win from one fight. I mean yeah, technically accurate, but....

Comment

Expected complete mismatch.. hardly surprising given McGowans roster is pretty much back to back journeymen, but he's literally got nothing here. Kazakhs looking good but against this level of opponent it's hard to know waht to take from it.

Comment

McGowan is folding like an accordion from those body punches. Kulahkmet has heavy, heavy hands.

Comment

McGowan had his self belief taken from him very early. Looks like he’s just trying to not get run over with 4 rounds to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X