Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Kell Brook - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Sugar View Post
    Let Me Drop the Mic on Some of You Idiots who are saying Crawford hasn't fought Anyone at 147....
    Truth B Told..Every PBC fighter that had or has a Belt Was and Is Ducked and Is Ducking Crawford....Porter and Thurman Both Ducked and Wouldn't mention Crawford name when they were Champions.....but Now that they are BELTLESS they want to fight Crawford because they have Nothing at Stake...GTFOH!
    Danny Garcia turned down the chance to fight Crawford....Spence and Pacquiao isn't in any rush to Fight Crawford....
    So you get these sideline Idiots talking Crawford hasn't fought anyone but Ignore the Facts I just presented to make Excuses for their Ignorance.....
    Each boxer is responsible for his own career. Cant blame others for what you are not able to achieve.

Crawford is content with 4 million per fight. Let him be.

Comment

You missed the point, they all ducked Crawford. Go to youtube, Thurman, Danny, Spence, they incriminate themselves. The moment Crawford's name comes up they panic.

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ————————

Uncle Sugar is here to teach us about boxing 🥊. Yaaaay!!

So, let’s just humor you and agree that Thurman, Spence, Porter and Danny ducked Crawford.
      How many top 10 WW has Crawford fought since he beat Horn?
      Amir Khan. Really?
      Jose Benavidez? Who?
      Kavaliauskas? Huh?
      Those are your prized opponents that Crawford fought.

Up next is Brook. Everyone rooting for Brook is doing so because they just want Crawford to lose. Period. So he can be gone from our midst. He gave an interview yesterday saying he belongs in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Should be a fun fight,I think Brook has something left..I have Crawford winning but I think this will be a better fight then some think..

Comment

Some of u don't seem to understand boxing......crawford world titlist 3 different weight classes, he's not simply 1 of the best # 4#. He is the best #4# bar none. Unified lightweight titles. That's 4 belts at one time. Moved to welterweight manhandled horn the way horn manhandled Manny and took his belt......hasnt come close to losing a bout... And has dispatched every fighter that dared challenge him.

Comment

Crawford is arguably the P4P king. Still undefeated, three divisions champs, the one and only guy to be undisputed at 140. He was not able to fought the best fighter at 147 just because everyone with a belt duck him. It's a fact.

Spence need Crawford for his legacy more than Crawford need him. Why Errol not target Terence? Mystery, for me that's make no sense

Bud was stop his last 7 opponents, 4 at 147, he has power! Brook will be no exception

Crawford by TKO 6

Comment

I don't see anything too special in Crawford.
              If the Kell Brook Pre Golovkin shows up, we are in for an upset.

That is a BIG IF.

Comment

Yeah, who is this loser Crawford?

You are probably much better than him anyway.

If only you got off that couch / keyboard...

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                For being supposed “P4P”....
                this guy Crawford has not had ONE highly anticipating nor exciting fight in his career...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I take it you are rooting for Kell?
                  Never. I seldom root for UK fighters. Crawford is gonna smash Brook in 7-8 rounds.

Comment

Crawford needs to fight a top 10 opponent. Until then, he’s ehh...Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
                      Never. I seldom root for UK fighters. Crawford is gonna smash Brook in 7-8 rounds.
                      Thats whats up.

Comment

Working...
                      X