Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Inks Advisory Agreement With MTK Global

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vergil & Jo Jo must know something we don't?

Comment

Doesn't seem to be a very smart move here......a lot of folks taking chunks of that kids dough and he's not even making a lot......Vergil Ortiz will be ducked much like Crawford and left out in the cold....he'll rue the day he did this deal.

Comment

Not sure what to say about this move here. I just hope they treat the young man right and that they get him high profile matchups. Ortiz is the future of the sport.

Comment

Advisory? This kid handlers don't know how to get him good match ups? He should be past the point where he needs an advisor now.. Either you want to move towards a showdown with Boots or u want to fast track to the big dogs...

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
            Doesn't seem to be a very smart move here......a lot of folks taking chunks of that kids dough and he's not even making a lot......Vergil Ortiz will be ducked much like Crawford and left out in the cold....he'll rue the day he did this deal.
            Isn’t that kinda the point?

Comment

They will advise him not to resign with Golden Boy once his contract comes to an end. Dead Zone is not the avenue to become a star, I'm sure Garcia will follow suit, Garcia will take a little longer because he just signed a new contract, but, he's with Canelo's people now so I would not be surprised if they force themselves out if DAZN doesn't deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                They will advise him not to resign with Golden Boy once his contract comes to an end. Dead Zone is not the avenue to become a star, I'm sure Garcia will follow suit, Garcia will take a little longer because he just signed a new contract, but, he's with Canelo's people now so I would not be surprised if they force themselves out if DAZN doesn't deliver.
                Very plausible scenario. Oscar better start bending over backwards and promote the hell out of them two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                  Very plausible scenario. Oscar better start bending over backwards and promote the hell out of them two.
                  I think that's why Oscar is making a comeback, cash flow.

Comment

Somebody is thinking about a potential move from Golden Boy. Why else do you get a manager all of a sudden. Not sure who is imploding faster Golden Boy or Dazn.

Comment

Why wouldn’t he. He got a new manager’s not new promoters .

Comment

Working...
                      X