Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Future Foes: I'm King, What Do They Bring To The Table?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devin Haney brings the WBC lightweight championship, Gervonta Davis brings PPV. I say Teo is not in the 'Superstar' yet to be talking like this, beat these two and hes on his way.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Wouldn't suprise me if Teos next fight is against Kambos.
      If it is i couldn't hold it against him considering hes had two very tough training camps and Kambosos has earnt the right.

If Teo can stay at 135 then he needs to fight the winner out of Ryan/Campbell/Haney and Tank needs to fight LOMA to give us �� undisputed at 135.
      Edit, that's if he can get past George.
      This fight will most likely not happen because of what happened to Pacquiao when he fought in Australia. Too bad considering they have a large audience for fights

Comment

For me Haney is the logical next fight for all the belts. But honestly all respect to Lopez for fighting back to back tough opponents. So he earn the rights to do whatever for the next few fights IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
          Sorry Teo..

Ryan Garcia is king...

You need the Ryan fight, not the other way around.
          lol, Ryan wants belts and status above his social media fanbase so I would think Ryan needs him just as much. Same goes for Tank.

Comment

Then he'll wait forever to get a good fight.

When you are in the driver's seat (which Lopez is not, screw the belts), you make the offers to those beneath you. How many offers went out since Lopez beat Loma? Zero.

He should be quiet until he hears from his boss, Arum.

Comment

The way Arum and Teo are talking Haney is on the back burner. I honestly don't care who he fights next because he already fight three very tough fights back to back. So as long as he fights a champion at 135-140 by the end of 2021.

Comment

It'll be a stay busy fight sometime in mid spring and possibly a fight in the 4th quarter 2021 against Ryan Garcia

Comment

Somebody gots da Big Head! Keep it down a Notch Teo..... Long lists of fights out there so

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                    Basically he’s saying he calls the shots.

Which he does and all these weak fake wannabe be champs better recognize.
                    I don't hear anyone from 140 lbs talking about fighting Lopez, do you?

Lopez can prove he is not a diva, because the only fight to make is Loma Lopez II.

It's competitive, it makes money and people want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Teofimo is 135 for about another 6 months when he can't make weight. Haney, like him or not is a massive risk and would be favored against Lopez, Bob won't allow that.
                      Still doesn't take away from the facts i laid out....Lopez is THE KING of the division. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X