Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching Sparring since this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I've been watching Sparring since this morning...
      Lmao!!!! This fight is boring as hell. Haney does not impress me. And if Gamboa can take his shots like that I have to wonder about his power.

Comment

Mora is terrible. He is in love with haney. Wack af

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
          Lmao!!!! This fight is boring as hell. Haney does not impress me. And if Gamboa can take his shots like that I have to wonder about his power.
          I seen Haney live in good seats, I wasn't impressed. I feel the same way today.

Comment

And Sergio is on his knees doing his thing on Haney....he must of been paid promotion...

Comment

Haney put all that pressure on himself saying he wanted to outdo Crawford, score 4 KD’s etc...now he’s looking like a dud. As if picking Gamboa for an opponent wasn’t bad enough, he’s looking ordinary. Big time backfire.

Comment

Gamboa looked like a walking cobra bag this last round.

Comment

Couldn’t kill a death man! These so called 4 horesmen are not what they say so loud! Learn to keep your mouth shut and learn the craft. No wonder Floyd says there are too many ****** titles!

Comment

garbage fight by dazn

Comment

No ko, no kds against a nearly 40 year old, smaller, washed up opponent coming off an injury and a loss.

And this was supposed to be a showcase fight for Haney

He didn’t gain any new fans tonight. In fact he might have lost a few

Comment

Working...
                      X