Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Ready For Showdown in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Ready For Showdown in Florida

Haney, Gamboa Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBC lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney (24-0, 15 KOs), will return to the ring on November 7, 2020, against former 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist and two-time world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-3, 18 KOs). (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney looks like a monster

Comment

Gamboa already looks defeated.

Like I said in many other threads, I wonder how much he trained for this if at all, or if is he's just taking the money and trying not to get blasted out.

Comment

What a joke, of course Haney looks like a monster, a Flyweight would look like a Monster compared to Gamboa as he looks now!!!

Comment

Didn't Gambia Tear his Achilles in the Tank fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Like I said in many other threads, I wonder how much he trained for this if at all, or if is he's just taking the money and trying not to get blasted out.
            Yeah, body language can tell a story. He's not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              HAHHAA I was about to say EXACTLY THIS!

Comment

Goodness, gracious... Is this really happening? Gamboa should’ve hung up his gloves long ago. Gonna get plastered tomorrow night. Yeesh.

Comment

They really put the best card together

Young Lions Vs Old Geezers
                  This some straight up B.S.!!!
                  Gamboa at on some 3 high gym shoes to make him appear taller! Hes short and old and three sapped of everything he use to be!

Comment

Gamboa looks stressed AF lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X