Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs Kabayel: Getting finalized for December 5 in London!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    I don't think a Wilder fan such as yourself should be talking about resumes.

Otto would be the second best name on Wilders.
    75 y/o Ortiz comatizes prime Otto

Comment

Otto is a good fighter.
      He is **** and will amount to nothing and would get Sparked by Joshua inside of 5 rounds.
      Do you take drugs ? Are you on meds ?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        He is **** and will amount to nothing and would get Sparked by Joshua inside of 5 rounds.
        Do you take drugs ? Are you on meds ?
        What makes you think that he's a bum?

You said AJ would spark Ruiz out inside of 5 rounds as well, how did that prediction turn out?

Comment

What makes you think that he's a bum?

You said AJ would spark Ruiz out inside of 5 rounds as well, how did that prediction turn out?
          one thing about Ruiz is he is tough and has a great chin.......wallin would not even beat chisora.....he’s a Nobody who will not amount to nothing...that’s the facts , the same as Swartz , pianeta polony , Stephanie spiteri and his future dangerous foe in agadoo pushpineapple ...facts are facts

Comment

one thing about Ruiz is he is tough and has a great chin.......wallin would not even beat chisora.....he’s a Nobody who will not amount to nothing...that’s the facts , the same as Swartz , pianeta polony , Stephanie spiteri and his future dangerous foe in agadoo pushpineapple ...facts are facts
            Nah that's just your opinion Plunge, it isn't a fact.

In my opinion, Otto, although not a world beater, is certainly no bum.

Comment

Nah that's just your opinion Plunge, it isn't a fact.

In my opinion, Otto, although not a world beater, is certainly no bum.
              you say that because he pushed fury but I would put my life savings on Joshua destroying wallin in less than 5 rounds....wallin is Swedish lol.
              Look I get your partisan towards fury but you cannot dress up a turd mate....and wallin is one big white steaming turd who will amount nothing and he had fury in all kinds of trouble lol.anyway keep up the good work and hopefully we can finally settle this argument

Comment

I like the occasional verbal sparring with denners but I always Seeem to get the best of it....life s biatch sometimes lol

Comment

I like the occasional verbal sparring with denners but I always Seeem to get the best of it....life s biatch sometimes lol
                  I just go easy on you because i like ya lol.

At the end of the day it's just banter, nobody knows what will happen until they get in the ring.

Comment

I don't think a Wilder fan such as yourself should be talking about resumes.

Otto would be the second best name on Wilders.

Right behind King Kong Ortiz.

Comment

Another euro fighter with an undefeated record. Trash fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X