Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Tevin Farmer Await Fight Date For Title Fight Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    jesus. i thought i was pushing the boat out with 150 on Jojo
    I don’t usually stake that recklessly but I just really favoured JoJo, was never sold on Farmer at all doing a bad impression of Whitaker against D level guys.

Taylor to beat Ramirez is gonna be my next big one if the odds are decent.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I don’t usually stake that recklessly but I just really favoured JoJo, was never sold on Farmer at all doing a bad impression of Whitaker against D level guys.

Taylor to beat Ramirez is gonna be my next big one if the odds are decent.
      the last one i had that was even remotely close to that was Pricey v Povetkin, couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the over under was 4.5 rounds, ended winning by like 10 seconds or some ****

What do you reckon about Bentley being close to evens agaisnt Heffron? Another one that looks wrong (despite me even seeing him) is Formella being a dog agaisnt Connor ****ing benn?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        the last one i had that was even remotely close to that was Pricey v Povetkin, couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the over under was 4.5 rounds, ended winning by like 10 seconds or some ****

What do you reckon about Bentley being close to evens agaisnt Heffron? Another one that looks wrong (despite me even seeing him) is Formella being a dog agaisnt Connor ****ing benn?
        I had something similar with Canelo-Khan had under 6.5 and under 8.5.

I had a few quid on Bentley by KO in the first fight, was disappointed he didn’t really build on that early knockdown. I fancy him to get the job done in the rematch. Evs is a good price IMO.

I favour Formella as well, Benn is sh** IMO, Formella will outbox him I reckon, only worry is Robert Smith and the boys robbing him. I had £50 on Vazquez points at 12/1 the other week, was f***ing raging when I heard those cards.

Comment

Working...
        X