Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Promoter: Agit Kabayel Has 24 Hours To Sign Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a stay busy fight idiots, he’s fighting Joshua next

Comment

Originally posted by lokkebassen123 View Post
      The gypsy bum strikes again. I cant wait for the moment AJ puts this clown to sleep.
      Gonna be waiting a awfully long time, and im a big Joshua fan.... but skills pay the bills as Floyd always said... Joshua simply aint on that level... and unfortunately never will be.

Comment

He looked decent against Del Boy to be fair.

At this point it would be great just to see AJ and Fury at Wembley for all the marbles.

The biggest fight this country has ever known. Touch wood with covid dwindling by then.

A shot in the arm for boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Can Agit Kabavel get a training camp, Gypsy-Bum? Is there PED testing for this fight? I have not forgot that Tyson is ducking UKAD.
          Of course there is PED testing, and of course Fury isn't ducking the UKAD since he is fighting there. Leave it to a Wilder fan to continually make themselves look like a bunch of bitter smooth brained sore losers.

Comment

Sign the contract ASAP! Once in a lifetime opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              Fury is a joke an absolute joke
              He is the only man to hold every belt in the HW division. The only joke here is people like you.

Comment

Why do people think Kabayel is a terrible pick? He’s a decent fighter. Would give Whyte or Ruiz a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Can Agit Kabavel get a training camp, Gypsy-Bum? Is there PED testing for this fight? I have not forgot that Tyson is ducking UKAD.
                  Elie, you're back. I know it's tough for you to handle being the mop bucket boy. Get ready to be disappointed once again in 2020. You must have really enjoyed Wilders pathetic video?

Comment

What's with this 24 hours bull**** all the time? This isn't james bond

Comment

Just look that salty Wilder fangirls complaining, lol.

They didn`t complain when Wilder fought f.ucking Duhaupas for the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X