Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Bags One-Punch Brutal Knockout of Leo Santa Cruz in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Bags One-Punch Brutal Knockout of Leo Santa Cruz in Sixth

Three-time world champion Gervonta “Tank” Davis and four-division champion Leo “El Terremoto” Santa Cruz squared off at the official weigh-in for their highly anticipated SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) main event showdown taking place this Saturday, October 31 from Alamodome in San Antonio in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)

Two of the sport’s most electrifying fighters, Davis and Santa Cruz will battle for the WBA Super Featherweight and WBA Lightweight Championships in a matchup that pits the prodigious power of Davis against the unrelenting pressure of Santa Cruz.

Hoping for a good bout. I got Davis winning but would be happy to see Leo get the win. Let's see if LSC will push that pace like he usually does and how he handles the punches of Davis

Comment

War Gervonta!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        War Gervonta!
        hopefully this cherrypick goes wrong for stank "short bus" davis

Comment

This will be good.

Comment

Everyone paying the 75?

Comment

Originally posted by topher35 View Post
              Everyone paying the 75?
              I am.

War LSC!

War Boxing!

Comment

What time this fight start?

Comment

So what happened to the boxing scene video section, I used to get my streams from there and now I'm back to google looking for streams for tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by kingdruid View Post
                    So what happened to the boxing scene video section, I used to get my streams from there and now I'm back to google looking for streams for tonight....
                    what video section?

Comment

Working...
                    X