Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Tested, Wins Tough Decision Over Derek Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    Still Selby Kambosos Jr to come at least haha. I'm kinda looking forward to that one though. Could be a snoozer but I'm hoping for the Aussie to get the stoppage

Has the Marshall Rankin fight happened yet?
    Jesus Christ. What a ****ty day.

And I have no idea. It's been on in the background while I wait for the only fight I care about.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Must admit, never thought McCarthy would get near Euro level, let alone win 2 fights at this level after getting smashed by Riakporhe. Good on him
      Tommy "JUGGERNAUT Lite" McCarthy

Comment

I've got a feeling we will see McCarthy vs Okolie next, after the latter gets smashed by Glowacki

Comment

I'd be down for Lagoon vs Stone Crusher in Italy

Comment

Sergey Kovalev need to go after this dude

Comment

McCarthy is nothing special, if the Belgian had any technique and ring IQ, he would’ve stopped McCarthy!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Is this at least the last garbage fight until the main event? 3 hours of this. I can't believe Hearn has the audacity to call this a PPV.
                ngl I've just been browsing the internet looking at funny sh^t and refreshing this thread every so often until the main event starts

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Jesus Christ. What a ****ty day.

And I have no idea. It's been on in the background while I wait for the only fight I care about.
                  Hey Binkowski-bro! Maaaaan, Selby-Kambosos Jr. is an intriguing match-up. Old, possibly over-the-hill former "World" champion, versus young, hungry "Ferocious" lion... should be a good one. Either Selby still has enough left in the tank to dance rings round the Aussie, or he gets Warrington'd again, possibly in worse fashion.

Comment

Briedis??? Calm down McCarthy, you would be smashed into bits like Vallily was

Comment

The EBU belt looks pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X